SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#39615 - 01/04/04 09:40 AM Many thanks to all
smiles Offline

Loc: Palm Springs,Ca USA and Washi...
Hello to all,
Gee, I did not mean to shake this thing up THAT much, wow, what a response.
Thank you very much Roger Mepstead, Technicsplayer, Nigel, Bill Norrie, Bill Forrest, Larry Gosmeyer, PtrEdwel and Bernie Acherman, who did I forget?

Your response was super and I especially appreciated from hearing from some of my age in Europe who seem to have the same problem, trying to do small uncomplicated things on the KN7000 and getting stuck. I also appreciated some of the easy to follow instructions you sent me and especially a big thank you for those who responded directly to my email address, had no idea that Bill would post my problem for all to see (Thank you Bill and I don't know why my email to you got all screwed up, I saw it this morning, it got cyberspaced I guess)

Now I feel part of this club, also thanks from the other 3 KN7000 friends of mine who live within a half mile from me.

I guess I better hit that donation button on the top.

You'all have a great day.

Peter (smiles)

#39616 - 01/04/04 12:32 PM Re: Many thanks to all
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Peter,
Welcome to the Forum.
I'm happy that you got the help that you need. You should know now that you can ask any question, no matter how simple or complicated, and you will get help.
The KN7000 is a wonderful machine but because it can do so many things the learning curve is pretty steep, so hang in there and pretty soon you will be answering someone elses questions.
Best Regards,
Walt

#39617 - 01/04/04 12:50 PM Re: Many thanks to all
Johnnie.c Offline

Loc: England
I echo Walts welcome to you and would suggest that as a new KN7000 owner a good idea would probably be to purchase the two extended manuals brilliantly written by Alec Pagida.
If you wish details of where to purchase these books just drop me a mail and I will send them to you

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online