SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#39591 - 12/11/03 10:35 AM TECHNICS DEALERS PLEASE LOG IN
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I think it would be good if all you Technics Dealers would respond to this message in the Technics forum that our members might know who you are, where you are and how to contact you to buy any technics related items, keyboards, accesories, etc.
You might just be in the marketing area of someone ready to deal and they don't know you are near by or interested in their business.
I did get Dan O in Baltimore area to log in below. How about the rest of your dealers.
It is Christmas time and people are buying. We can't buy from you if we don't know who and where you are. It is as simple as that.
Best to all and Merry Christmas
Bebop
PS: Many of you members know a dealer in your area that we don't so perhaps you would like to pass this post on to them and invite them to make us aware of who and where they are. You can click just above this post on the left to send this post to a friend.
Bebop

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 12-11-2003).]

#39592 - 12/11/03 10:58 AM Re: TECHNICS DEALERS PLEASE LOG IN
Walt Tenay Offline

Loc: Rutherfordton, NC
Walt Tenay Keyboard Studios located just outside fun city Myrtle Beach, SC 29526

Our address: Walt Tenay Keyboard Studios
364 Bethel Drive
Conway, SC 29526

Phone: 1-843-365-9860

Email: keybstud@sc.rr.com

Web Page:

( http://www.wtenaykeyboardstudios.com )

Selling new and pre-owned Technics, Yamaha,
Roland, Wersi, keyboards, digital pianos,and
occasional organs,related equipment,software, carrying cases, expression pedals, keyboard stand, etc

Walt
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
I think it would be good if all you Technics Dealers would respond to this message in the Technics forum that our members might know who you are, where you are and how to contact you to buy any technics related items, keyboards, accesories, etc.
You might just be in the marketing area of someone ready to deal and they don't know you are near by or interested in their business.
I did get Dan O in Baltimore area to log in below. How about the rest of your dealers.
It is Christmas time and people are buying. We can't buy from you if we don't know who and where you are. It is as simple as that.
Bebop
PS: Many of you members know a dealer in your area that we don't so perhaps you would like to pass this post on to them and invite them to make us aware of who and where they are. You can click just above this post on the left to send this post to a friend.
Bebop

#39593 - 12/11/03 11:10 AM Re: TECHNICS DEALERS PLEASE LOG IN
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Great idea, Bill!

I tried to find a Technics dealer in Los Angeles when I was home last year and could not find a single one anywhere that carried the KN keyboards. Here in the UK we have oodles of keyboard stores and they advertise in the three main keyboard magazines and on the web. Glad to see Walt and Dan O respond. I hope someone in California, especially the Los Angeles area, will respond so I can visit their store when I make my next trip home. Meanwhile, I will take your suggestion and e-mail every dealer I know here in the UK to give them an opportunity to blow their own horns on a worldwide keyboard website.

Chuck

#39594 - 12/11/03 11:41 AM Re: TECHNICS DEALERS PLEASE LOG IN
Chuck Piper Offline

For openers in the event my e-mails do not generate any dealer responses, here is a list of KN dealer websites in the UK for anyone that is interested wherever you live.

WHITELY BAY ORGAN CENTRE:
www.whitleybayorgans.co.uk

RIMMERS MUSIC:
www.rimmersmusic.co.uk

KEYBOARD WAREHOUSE U.K.:
www.keyboardwarehouse.co.uk

A&C HAMILTON:
www.achamilton.co.uk

THE BIG DISCOUNT WAREHOUSE:
www.bigdiscountwarehouse.co.uk

These websites were gleaned from magazines. Not all advertisers provide a web address unfortunately. Hope this contributes to what we are trying to achieve.

Chuck

#39595 - 12/11/03 11:45 AM Re: TECHNICS DEALERS PLEASE LOG IN
musicworldmatt Offline

Loc: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Hi folks!

We are Music World in Sunny Las Vegas Nevada!

Been a Technics dealer since the mid 1980's.
We like Technics so much that it is our only portable keyboard line we sell.

Matthew Royer
Music World
2295 E. Sahara Ave.
Las Vegas NV 89104
800-777-6874

#39596 - 12/16/03 12:31 PM Re: TECHNICS DEALERS PLEASE LOG IN
avarga Offline

Loc: Brea, California, USA
Chuck,
I bought my kn7000 at Waltrips music store in Arcadia, Ca. at a very good price too. I believe they have another store in City of Industry. Allene

#39597 - 12/16/03 02:55 PM Re: TECHNICS DEALERS PLEASE LOG IN
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Thank you for your posts.
Does anyone else want to add their dealer onto here feel free to do so or tell their dealer so they can add themselves.
It is helpful to know where to go when we need Technics Whatever?
Best to all
Bebop

#39598 - 12/16/03 03:37 PM Re: TECHNICS DEALERS PLEASE LOG IN
Chuck Piper Offline

Hi Allene,

Thank you very much for the tip. I will certainly visit the Arcadia store when I come home next year. I always stay with my brother up in the mountains in Crestline. It is an easy run from there along I10 to Arcadia.

Take care and best wishes,

Chuck

#39599 - 12/16/03 04:24 PM Re: TECHNICS DEALERS PLEASE LOG IN
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi,
I get my Technic's Keyboards thru Associated Electric's in Sydney Australia. They usually do a great price.

As far as I'm aware, they're not online.

My other stuff I get through Turramurra Music
( where I used to work)

If anyone needs a contact they can email me at rikkisbears@hotmail.com

best wishes
Rikki

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#39600 - 12/21/03 06:33 AM Re: TECHNICS DEALERS PLEASE LOG IN
gregtowle Offline

Loc: lakeland fl
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
Bebop
Bebop

Hi,

We have been an authorized Technics dealer in central Fla. for over 10 years. This year alone we have sold well over 100 KN-7000's plus other Technics products.

Our two stores are in Lakeland and Ocala Florida inside Sears. The name of our stores are "Roland Music Centers in Sears.

I have just registered with the Synthzone, although I have admired this site for a long time. I recently sent Keso some easy play KN-6000 & 7000 tunes that will set up your keyboard for some nice registrations.

If there is anyway I can help Technics owners or want to be owners please e-mail me...or call...

Lakeland, Fl 863-859-8266 Greg Towle
Ocala, Fl. 352- 237-1175 Mark Bouvier

Our website WWW. Gregsmusicinc.com

We are open 10:00am to 6:00 MON - SAT

Thanks

Greg Towle

------------------

[This message has been edited by gregtowle (edited 12-21-2003).]

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online