SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#39525 - 02/12/03 05:57 AM Tempo Freezing
Lloyd Erickson Offline

Loc: Port Richey, Fl.
Have others had this problem ? You have played a piece using the Arranger with tempo set by default.
You go to another rhythm but the previous tempo stays. You try to change the tempo by going to another rhythm but is refuses to change.
We have had five in our group of KN7000 owners come across this problem.
Would appreciate input by other owners.
Thanks in advance for your input. Lloyd

#39526 - 02/12/03 06:14 AM Re: Tempo Freezing
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Lloyd, just to let you know, I also have had the tempo act a little weird. This has been low on my priority list so I have yet to figure it out. If and when I do, I'll post it.
Walt

#39527 - 02/12/03 06:16 AM Re: Tempo Freezing
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Lloyd,
have you taken care of the setting of the MSA. For your information: be aware of the setting of the MSA (you can control it by pushing the MSA-button for 3 seconds)
- option 1: is the setting (only rhythm) than the tempo remains the same
- option 2: is the setting (Rhythm & Style) than the tempo changes to the style-default;
- option 3: is hte setting (Panelmemory) than the tempo changes to what is set in the panelmemory
P.S. Of course the tempo doesnot change when the songs is playing and you choose another style (but I guess you already know this).
P.S. and the button has always to be 'on' for tempo-changes (in option 2)
Greetings,
Cees

(If I want to change tempo/style during the playing I mostly use the Panelmemories)

[This message has been edited by cees (edited 02-12-2003).]

#39528 - 02/13/03 05:20 AM Re: Tempo Freezing
Lloyd Erickson Offline

Loc: Port Richey, Fl.
Cees:
Thank you so much for your input. Sure would be nice if Technics would include in the owners manual, the info. that has to be found out from knowledgeable memebers like you.
The MSA info. you have given me may be the answer to the "frozen tempo" I am experiencing. Thanks again for the input.
Regards, Lloyd

#39529 - 02/13/03 12:47 PM Re: Tempo Freezing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lloyd,

This has happened when I have loaded a disk or song made by someone else. It changes my default settings.
I, initial and hit custom panel and everything is back to MY normal.

Fran in Florida

#39530 - 02/13/03 12:50 PM Re: Tempo Freezing
Anonymous
Unregistered

I should have said the 7000 default settings which I have not protected.

Fran in Florida

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online