SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#394974 - 10/18/14 03:46 AM Re: The new Yamaha topmodel.... Is a digital piano [Re: Bachus]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Manufacturers should have been making a 65-note keyboard all along instead of a 61...from C to E...that way there would be no need to make that one special high C note key...you know, the one with no cutaway for the black note.

Personally speaking, 'nuff said, and just sayin'.

Ian

#398597 - 01/24/15 10:24 AM Re: The new Yamaha topmodel.... Is a digital piano [Re: Bachus]
jimlaing Offline

Loc: Raleigh, NC
Hi - now that NAMM 2015 has gone by, has anyone seen any news about a new CVP piano? I have not seen any. I was looking back to the specs listing (specifications of CVP 709 or was it 707?) and they look impassive, if this is a real product (?)

Jim

#398599 - 01/24/15 10:44 AM Re: The new Yamaha topmodel.... Is a digital piano [Re: Bachus]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Jim, the only thing I could find was the 609.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#398601 - 01/24/15 11:00 AM Re: The new Yamaha topmodel.... Is a digital piano [Re: jimlaing]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: jimlaing
Hi - now that NAMM 2015 has gone by, has anyone seen any news about a new CVP piano? I have not seen any. I was looking back to the specs listing (specifications of CVP 709 or was it 707?) and they look impassive, if this is a real product (?)

Jim

Nope not released yet....

But then Yamaha seems to have some troubles pushing. Anything other then a new Tyros, the Motif is also more then a year overdue

We might see the new CVP models at Musik messe...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#398699 - 01/26/15 07:04 AM Re: The new Yamaha topmodel.... Is a digital piano [Re: Bachus]
jimlaing Offline

Loc: Raleigh, NC
Thanks for the responses. When is Musik Messe? (I can look that up). Maybe the follow-on to the PSR-950 will come out around then too, along with follow-on to CVP-609. I'm not interested in a CVP-7xx myself, but I have a close friend who is eager to see what's next in the CVP line.

-Jim

#398700 - 01/26/15 07:12 AM Re: The new Yamaha topmodel.... Is a digital piano [Re: jimlaing]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: jimlaing
Thanks for the responses. When is Musik Messe? (I can look that up). Maybe the follow-on to the PSR-950 will come out around then too, along with follow-on to CVP-609. I'm not interested in a CVP-7xx myself, but I have a close friend who is eager to see what's next in the CVP line.

-Jim

Musik Messe is in April...

two weeks ago i had a handson with the CVP 609, and i didnt like the keyfeel at all, maybe i was spoiled playing the Kawaii MP11 just before that, but the pianofeel somehow felt unnatural to me

#398702 - 01/26/15 07:44 AM Re: The new Yamaha topmodel.... Is a digital piano [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

and who wants to spend that kind of money on a CVP then in a year or two they come out with another better model ....?
it never ends....

Ok DRUM ROLL !!!........
That said OMG!! I have the S-950 Two Years next month !!!!!
SAY WHAT? dance2
clap keys clap

#398706 - 01/26/15 11:07 AM Re: The new Yamaha topmodel.... Is a digital piano [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
and who wants to spend that kind of money on a CVP then in a year or two they come out with another better model ....?
it never ends....

Same can be said from people collecting Tyros after Tyros
Or someone wayting for an upgrade to his beloved PSR S950

The trick is the same, just the price is different, however so are our wallets...

#398708 - 01/26/15 11:29 AM Re: The new Yamaha topmodel.... Is a digital piano [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Bachus
Originally Posted By: Dnj
it never ends....

Same can be said from people collecting Tyros after Tyros
Or someone waiting for an upgrade to his beloved PSR S950

The trick is the same, just the price is different, however so are our wallets...

exactly this is where software shines,... easily up gradable without the hardware change on arrangers kbs ,
or what ever,..........hope I Live to see that day... frown

#398712 - 01/26/15 01:45 PM Re: The new Yamaha topmodel.... Is a digital piano [Re: Dnj]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Donny,
Why do you think that day is not here Now?
To be good it does not have to be from Yamaha, Korg, Roland, etc.

All those guys could do it NOW...and before now...all they have to do is keep the HW box and change out the SW.
They would need to design it for that route...and they will not because...People are still willing to lay down big $$ for new keyboards.

Think of it this way...what is PHYSICALLY different on the last 5 keyboards you have bought??

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online