SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#393636 - 09/23/14 11:27 AM Re: Demo Roland Integra strumming ac.blues guitar [Re: DonM]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Originally Posted By: DonM
I am presently for hire. smile
I am flattered by the nice comments. I think That's All Right was on a Ketron, but it may have been Roland.

It was a G70 smile

#393639 - 09/23/14 12:13 PM Re: Demo Roland Integra strumming ac.blues guitar [Re: ]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hardware has come on in leaps and bounds since a few years ago, however they still have some way to go to reach software standards.

Bill

#393645 - 09/23/14 01:47 PM Re: Demo Roland Integra strumming ac.blues guitar [Re: ianmcnll]
rosetree
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
Rosetree, I forgot to add...is the strumming (on the Integra) is available in different time signatures, such as 3/4, 2/4, 6/8, or 12/8 ?

Ian

That's a misunderstanding. The strumming is only a "one-time strumming", i.e. you play a chord, and the behavior modeling changes these three simultaneous notes into a strummed chord (and also a different sample with a stronger 'noise' component). But the Integra has no workstation features such as patterns or arpeggios! So this also answers your question about synchronizing a right-hand part: this doesn't exist. You can only create rhythms via midi.

#393788 - 09/25/14 09:46 AM Re: Demo Roland Integra strumming ac.blues guitar [Re: ]
rosetree
Unregistered

I re-recorded the Blues Brothers tune with an ELECTRIC blues guitar of the Integra-7: SuperNatural "Blues Master", combined with ExSN4 Acoustic Nylon Strumming.
http://youtu.be/BLH96ubAqpI

Edited by rosetree (09/25/14 09:46 AM)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online