SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#393719 - 09/24/14 01:03 PM NEW Electro Voice X2 Line Array system
Dnj Offline

Experience EV's New X2 Line Array at WFX 2014!

Electro-Voice is proud to be part of the Live Sound Demo at the WFX worship facilities expo on October 1st and 2nd in Dallas, TX.

This event gives attendees the chance to hear EV's latest systems - including the brand-new X-Line Next Generation - perform alongside a dozen of our leading competitors. The X1 line array system was previewed to rave reviews earlier this year, but this will be your first opportunity to hear EV's new X2 line array, which delivers even more stunning performance from the same form factor. And, whereas most companies bring larger speakers to the demo, we will also feature our newest portable systems - including ETX Powered Loudspeakers - during our daily 15-minute showcase.

Presented by Live Sound International / Pro Sound Web, this is the most level-playing field loudspeaker demo anywhere in the USA, and a great place to hear EV in action!

The Electro-Voice showcase will be held on:

Wednesday, October 1st
1:10 PM
Thursday, October 2nd
11:40 AM

http://wfxweb.com/2014/expo/2013-live-sound-demo/

#393757 - 09/24/14 08:33 PM Re: NEW Electro Voice X2 Line Array system [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I may try to attend. Depends on how I feel. smile

#393764 - 09/25/14 05:33 AM Re: NEW Electro Voice X2 Line Array system [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: DonM
I may try to attend. Depends on how I feel. smile

Hope so Don.....would love to hear your review, pics etc,
on this gear....and I hope your feeling better day by day! keys

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online