SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#395253 - 10/29/14 06:25 AM Re: Looking forward to receive my Audya Ajamsonic [Re: Taike]
Bernie9 Online   content

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I feel your pain.

This is strictly a transportation/customs type delay coming from the states ?

Bernie

#395254 - 10/29/14 07:25 AM Re: Looking forward to receive my Audya Ajamsonic [Re: Taike]
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Nah, Bernie, much worse but I won't go into that here. AJ is helping me out but it does leave a bad taste in my mouth. Let's just say that things are really messed up due to incompetence. So all I can do for now is wait, wait and wait some more. Just tired of all the waiting as I am really in need of a keyboard.

Anyway, I am not looking for another brand as I have my eyes set on the Audya Ajamsonic. Unless I have no other choice, that is.

#395259 - 10/29/14 08:59 AM Re: Looking forward to receive my Audya Ajamsonic [Re: Taike]
Ketron_AJ Offline

Loc: Middletown, DE
The transportation issue is with UPS who seem to have lost the package and are delaying in finding or paying out the insurrance. Thier marketting isn't all it seems to be - but we are working on resolving this for Taike.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online