I've got some Mp3's I use because of counterpoint harmonies...like "Walking on Broken Glass" as an apt example....I do the song a tone and a half higher then the original..the problem is the background vocals sound like chipmunks...lol...now I know there is a way to record me and my voice through the harmonizer either during the song or "attaching" it later on....I'm completely uncertain how to do either. Can someone guide me please?