SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#391011 - 07/22/14 02:02 PM A good day for changes...
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Today, I performed at a place where I essentially play for the staff and visitors, and a few of the Alzheimer's patients that still are aware of their surroundings. I decided to make some changes and play all songs that I never performed for them in the past. They LOVED IT!

Both the staff, visitors and patients loved every song, I had em dancing, singing, clapping their hands to the beat, and wanting more when it was time for me to go.

Unfortunately, because the air quality index is so lousy today, I was really struggling with my bad lungs, but they said they didn't notice. So, I guess it's time for Don Mason to put forth another challenge for me - I'm old, but damned, I'm always willing to learn new songs. Several of those I performed today were ones that Don put forth as recent challenges for me.

Thanks Don,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#391013 - 07/22/14 02:23 PM Re: A good day for changes... [Re: travlin'easy]
Happy Birthday tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Gary ... what was today's playlist?
thnx

#391017 - 07/22/14 02:46 PM Re: A good day for changes... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Mostly country, a half-dozen or so John Denver songs, Cotton Eye Joe, Hands Up, some Willie Nelson upbeat songs, lots of 60s, 70s rock songs, etc...

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online