SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 10 11 >
Topic Options
#390787 - 07/20/14 07:44 AM Re: Synzone Jam, 2014 - day one... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Don, I couldn't find an email address for you on your profile, so here's a link to the style file for Put Your Head On My Shoulder so you can download the style, save it to your USB drive and put it in your S750.

https://app.box.com/s/kkqcnhjaq91sxes47i78

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#390788 - 07/20/14 07:45 AM Re: Synzone Jam, 2014 - day one... [Re: travlin'easy]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Really sorry we could not make the Jam - I know it will be a blast and it would have been nice to see some of the guys again. Just had to much on my calendar this time.

Great job Joe - enjoyed the videos.

Deane

#390798 - 07/20/14 01:49 PM Re: Synzone Jam, 2014 - day one... [Re: travlin'easy]
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Gary – my hat’s off to you for hosting what will be a memorable and most fun event for all! Thanks also for posting the great videos! Mega Kudos to Joe for the super job on singing and playing that board! And congrats to all who traveled to Gary’s - I am sure the “Jam” was a terrific time and that all the “Jammers” also enjoyed meeting up with fellow arranger performers. Looking forward to seeing more pics and video’s! Have fun y’all!

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#390801 - 07/20/14 03:10 PM Re: Synzone Jam, 2014 - day one... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Best jam ever, incredible musicians and singers, and we're still at it - the booze is flowing, the food is still coming, and I'll post some more vids later tonight.

Gary

#390803 - 07/20/14 05:04 PM Re: Synzone Jam, 2014 - day one... [Re: travlin'easy]
jimlaing Offline

Loc: Raleigh, NC
Great videos, sounds like you had (are having) a fun party/jam! Wish I could have come; maybe when I "retire" I'll be able to travel a bit more easily (I'm in NC). Nice vocals … I look forward to seeing more videos of various people playing/singing/jamming!

There are no other arranger players near me (that I know of) so it must be fun to have a bunch of you all together in one place!

Jim

#390804 - 07/20/14 05:21 PM Re: Synzone Jam, 2014 - day one... [Re: travlin'easy]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Best jam ever, incredible musicians and singers, and we're still at it - the booze is flowing, the food is still coming, and I'll post some more vids later tonight.

Gary

Ditto what a great time we all had, just got back to our hotel and about thru sort thru the many photos I shot. Gary did all the videos and many of us took photos. Gary and Carol were terrific hosts..........gonna be talking about this jam for a very long time.

#390805 - 07/20/14 05:57 PM Re: Synzone Jam, 2014 - day one... [Re: travlin'easy]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Joe Ayala and his lovely wife arrived about the same time Eddie and Carol were leaving

Joe - really nice work ... Your voice is terrific! Nice styling ... I'm sure we would've been in some of the same bands back in the day!

#390806 - 07/20/14 06:39 PM Re: Synzone Jam, 2014 - day one... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

I have a pile of videos, and unfortunately, no one took one, at least that I know of, of my daughter singing Over The Rainbow while I was playing, and yeah, I got a bit emotional. If someone did, please post it, but don't put a closeup of this ole man with tears running down his cheeks.

I think I can only post about four videos per page, and I'll do my best to get them all done tonight. I loved the wonderful musicians, all of which are far better than this old codger, and a bit thanks to AJ for demoing his systems. Also I would like to thank all those that attended, and loved seeing many of my old friends again.

Cheers,

Gary cool

Rat Bastianelli kicked things off with his incredible talents on Steve's T5.

The ladies were all, as usual, looking great.

We had lots of food, and everyone left with a full belly.

I was still up on the deck cooking when my daughter did this one with Eddie Shoemaker. She has never done this song, but I think she did a pretty darned good job of it.

Tony Mads is rocking the house.

#390807 - 07/20/14 06:45 PM Re: Synzone Jam, 2014 - day one... [Re: Stephenm52]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: Stephenm52

Ditto what a great time we all had, just got back to our hotel and about thru sort thru the many photos I shot. Gary did all the videos and many of us took photos. Gary and Carol were terrific hosts..........gonna be talking about this jam for a very long time.

+1 ten times over ... I won't try to respond much now because I am using my phone, but I will give a full report when I can get on a PC ...
all I will say now is that it was a fabulous day ... more than I even imagined and Carol and Gary are the most gracious of hosts and Gary cooks as well is he entertains ... Much more to come ...

#390808 - 07/20/14 06:55 PM Re: Synzone Jam, 2014 - day one... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

More vids

SteveM hit the licks with his T5. A wonderful old song that most of us old guys remembered all the lyrics to.

Eddie Shoemaker with a bit of trivia - Wow!
[video:youtube][/video]

Joe Ayala goes country - Oh Yeah!

Joe rocks the house!

Joe goes to Kansas City with one of my custom styles

My wife said she could listen to Joe all night long. Whoa! I'm in trouble now.

Captain Tony with Flip Flop and Fly.

Ray kicks with a great version of Quando on the T5. Got some singers too.

Finally, AJ kicks with a great song. AJ is a fantastic player and singer. Unfortunately, I ran out of battery before he did his vocals.

Again, thanks everyone for one of the best days of my life,

Gary cool

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 10 11 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online