SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 14 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14 >
Topic Options
#388693 - 05/08/14 08:23 AM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Johnny Walker is a local player that has been around this area for many, many years, and it's his stage name. His real name is John Redding. Johnny Walker is also the name of a controversial DJ that was on Baltimore radio.

Tony, you gotta get down to slim and trim again - those shirts fit me just fine when I was about 200 pounds, which is still 25 pounds too much for me. wink Yeah, I gotta get skinnier too. smile

Anyone that wants to come to the jam is more than welcome, just let me know so I can have enough food and drinks on hand for the occasion. UD and Fran have both said they cannot attend. I wish they would reconsider, but I understand their reluctance to drive two hours and cross the Mason/Dixon Line. wink Damned Yankees!

One thing for certain, we're gonna have fun, and that's what life's all about.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#388695 - 05/08/14 10:15 AM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
DATE: SUNDAY - JULY 20, 2015

TIME: 12 NOON TILL

BRING: WIFE, GIRLFRIEND, BOTH, KEYBOARD - I HAVE THREE AMPS AVAILABLE.

Menu - grilled kielbasa, burgers, dogs, fillet mignon shish-ka-bob, potato salad, macaroni salad, chips, dips, crakers, crab cakes, etc...

Booze: I have a fully stocked bar, but if you want something special, you'll have to bring it yourself. Beer - Coors Light, Sam Adams. Soda will also be available.

I need a head count by no later than July 15th so I can go shopping for the essentials.

I have room for up to 35 or 40 guests indoors, and up to 1,000 outdoors. No problem parking, and I'll be more than happy to email anyone that doesn't have a GPS detailed directions how to get here. If you have a GPS, it's a piece of cake and I'm just 14 miles from I-95 and situated about 30 miles north of Baltimore.

Gonna be fun,

Gary cool

See you there Gary, bring a bottle party
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#388697 - 05/08/14 10:48 AM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: Dnj]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Originally Posted By: Dnj
Bill Lewis?....Cape May?

Possibly, have to wait for schedules

#388698 - 05/08/14 10:53 AM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Fran ain't coming?

#388701 - 05/08/14 12:07 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
There could be a conflict...My wife's 50th anniversary grin

I don't know if there is a surprise party..you know how kids are.. smile

If the date becomes clear, I will cross that Mason/Dixon line..and bring my wife too...maybe my girlfriend too smile

#388702 - 05/08/14 12:10 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: Bill Lewis]
Fran Carango Offline

Originally Posted By: Bill Lewis
Bill Lewis?....Cape May?

Bill, if I can haul my wife, girlfriend, G70 and a pair of Cubes...you can grab that 20 pound BK9 and come on down..

#388703 - 05/08/14 12:11 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Sucha deal I have for attendees. I have 7, count em, 7 tuxedo shirts, one still in the box, with bow ties, tux buttons, etc..., size 17/ 17-1/2 - 34/35 free for those that can still fit into this size. Plus, a couple custom vests, one specifically for St. Patty's Day and the other a real sharp design silk, size XL. All are free for those that attend. You guys can fight over them, but I rarely have to wear a tux anymore, and when I do I wear one of my silk shirts and special vests. I may even have a couple cummerbunds, silk, to go with the shirts.

So far, the list includes:

DNJ and spouse
Steve and spouse
Tony Mads and spouse
Prince AJ
Maybe Dan01
Maybe Eddie (btweengigs) and lady friend
Johnny Walker and spouse
Ray Bastianelli and spouse
Gary Alesadro and spouse
Me and the crazy lady that puts up with me.

Should be a good day at the ranch.

Gary cool

17-17.5 shirt 34/35 sleeve, You have a possible customer here cool

#388704 - 05/08/14 12:12 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: Fran Carango]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Fran Carango
Originally Posted By: Bill Lewis
Bill Lewis?....Cape May?

Does that mean yes your coming Fran? confused1

Bill, if I can haul my wife, girlfriend, G70 and a pair of Cubes...you can grab that 20 pound BK9 and come on down..

#388705 - 05/08/14 12:19 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
Fran Carango Offline

read my other post

#388708 - 05/08/14 01:47 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Fran, I sincerely hope you and that very attractive, young gal you're married to are able to make it down to the jam. I would love to see you both again, and I'm confident she would have an enjoyable day here at the ranch.

As for Uncle Dave, it's too late - I already canceled the three redheads from Hooters. And they were so looking forward to singing with you. wink

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 7 of 14 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online