SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#390560 - 07/14/14 02:49 PM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: tony mads usa]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
Tony relax,there is no war here...We are just talking.Me as a non religious dude, I always like to hear all side of the story.That is why I ask questions.I also like to read.But I read all books, from Ku'ran to Bible and everything in between.

Brickboo, I didn't get anything in my inbox..

Chas, I was one that said that the Earth will just get rid of us and go on like before.It was here long before us and it will be here long after us..

Edited by mirza (07/14/14 02:53 PM)

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#390565 - 07/14/14 04:02 PM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: tony mads usa]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Tony, I didn't realize it was a war friend, I thought it was a discussion. If it's a war I'm outta here. I don't condone war either. He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword.

My i30 can still out sequence any arranger in the universe or that has ever been thought of. Ha ha!

#390566 - 07/14/14 04:37 PM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: tony mads usa]
124 Offline

Who's gigging on Armageddon Day?

Well, he hasn't asked yet. :);)

#390567 - 07/14/14 04:41 PM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: 124]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
124, that is a good one...Like I said , only T5 owners will be spared.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#390568 - 07/14/14 04:57 PM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: tony mads usa]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Organs pollute less than Arranger Keyboards...why? Organ players buy one organ every 20 years; Arranger players (especially Yamaha players) buy 10-15 Arrangers over the same period of time, creating more and more landfills. There is a rumor that the Mediastation has a landfill named in it's honor.

Save the planet, switch to organ.

chas

#390584 - 07/15/14 12:19 AM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: cgiles]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Originally Posted By: cgiles
Organs pollute less than Arranger Keyboards...why? Organ players buy one organ every 20 years; Arranger players (especially Yamaha players) buy 10-15 Arrangers over the same period of time, creating more and more landfills. There is a rumor that the Mediastation has a landfill named in it's honor.

Save the planet, switch to organ.

chas

Like it grin

Bill

#390586 - 07/15/14 12:27 AM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Anyone that denies the scientific proof of global warming and prefers to think it is only a political opinion is simply crazy. If I offend you then sorry ... actually no I am not you are just showing your ignorance. Politicians on both side of the argument should be ignored cos they know nothing. Just take scientific opinion into account. The north and south poles are melting and the sea level is rising. That is a fact. If you don't acknowledge that then you are just plain wrong because you are ignoring scientific evidence.

#390589 - 07/15/14 03:51 AM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: tony mads usa]
cgiles Offline

"There is none so blind as he that WILL not see". (ALSO from the Bible).

chas

#390608 - 07/15/14 02:15 PM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: tony mads usa]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
The point is: Global Warming, Atomic Bombs enough to destroy the Earth 100 times over, Germ Warfare, National Anarchy, Riots all over the world neighbor against neighbor, police state, FEMA, the Illuminati you name it and it is all possible. The handwriting is on the wall. If you think any of this can't happen you're an idiot.

However, make no mistake, it will only go as far as Jehovah allows it to go. Then His will, will be done on earth as it is in heaven. All wickedness will be destroyed. The Meek shall inherit the earth and reside therein forever. Jehovah will see to it that the earth will be restored to a paradise just as he planned in the beginning in the Garden Of Eden. It doesn't matter what religion we're in, what we believe or not, His kingdom is coming and it will stop Global Warming, Wars, Drunkenness, Adultery, Lying, Stealing, Cheating and anything else you can think of that is wicked. The odds are he deems more things that we do wicked than what we think is wicked. "Let your Kingdom come, let your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven."

#390609 - 07/15/14 05:41 PM Re: Global warming ?!? ... [Re: brickboo]
cgiles Offline

Originally Posted By: brickboo
His kingdom is coming and it will stop Global Warming, Wars, Drunkenness, Adultery, Lying, Stealing, Cheating and anything else you can think of that is wicked.

With all due respect, I'd like to point out the following. We (the earth) are ONE planet. According to ScienceBlogs dot com, our Galaxy (The Milky Way) has roughly 250 trillion planets within it, and according to Space dot com, there are at least 100 billion galaxies in the Universe. Lets say that The Milky Way, at 250 trillion planets, is an average-sized-galaxy. That would mean that our entire Universe could contain as many as 25,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets within it (all galaxies combined). This is probably a conservative estimation, and that there could be as many as twice that number.
Scientist believe that at least 60-70 billion planets per galaxy can sustain life (x 100 billion galaxies) and assuming that He needs to visit them all, it could be quite a while before his Kingdom actually gets here, depending on where we are in the queue. My point is, we may not want to wait that long and so should maybe take it upon ourselves to take care of some of that "wicked" stuff.....you know, like contributing to global warming.

just saying....

chas

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online