SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#390374 - 07/07/14 07:02 AM Tyros5 combined with Vsti Plugins - my video
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Hi to all dear musicians,
since, it's been quite a while I don't drop by,even so, I'd like to post my most recent video performance playing Tyros-5 connected with some Vst Virtual Instruments. And surely hear some opinions of pros and cons using Tyros with Vsti. Mind you, I do not gig out anymore, just play in my home studio. Also I'm aware, this kind of music is admired only by very few people. It's not a pop music genre to make money on music, if you see what I mean.

#390375 - 07/07/14 07:14 AM Re: Tyros5 combined with Vsti Plugins - my video [Re: Telmo]
Dnj Offline

clap Bravo Maestro clap

#390376 - 07/07/14 07:37 AM Re: Tyros5 combined with Vsti Plugins - my video [Re: Telmo]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Very Nice Mr. Telmo! I'm sure you could actually make more money than most of us do playing our little gigs. You could be doing sound track work from the comfort of your own home. But of course there's nothing wrong with playing for own enjoyment either. Thanks for posting!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#390377 - 07/07/14 08:14 AM Re: Tyros5 combined with Vsti Plugins - my video [Re: Telmo]
billyhank Offline

Hi Telmo,

It is always a treat to hear your work at the keyboard.

another wonderful cover by you - THANKS!

Bill G

#390378 - 07/07/14 09:02 AM Re: Tyros5 combined with Vsti Plugins - my video [Re: Telmo]
dtrue Offline

Loc: Salt Lake City, Utah
We have been anxiously awaiting your performances and this one is another winner! I am astounded at the total presentation you make with each recording. The music, the video, they all blend so well. You are indeed a most professional musician and we thank you for sharing your talents.

Richard

#390380 - 07/07/14 10:54 AM Re: Tyros5 combined with Vsti Plugins - my video [Re: Telmo]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Another top notch performance really enjoyed it.

Bill

#390381 - 07/07/14 11:58 AM Re: Tyros5 combined with Vsti Plugins - my video [Re: abacus]
jimlaing Offline

Loc: Raleigh, NC
Very nice! Great mix of sounds and "atmospheres" ... nice job on the video editing part too ... interesting to see some of "how you put it all together"!

-Jim

#390389 - 07/07/14 01:27 PM Re: Tyros5 combined with Vsti Plugins - my video [Re: jimlaing]
Bachus Offline

Bravo, outstanding as allways..

How great it would be if the T6 or the Pa4x. Would support vsti.... Or direct controll of external vstis...

They could even use the Appstore idea... Selling app/vsts that run on a system trough their own online service and charging 30% .. Big money.. ... And no, i am not talking about the mediastation idea of a new keyboard, but i am talking about a major arranger integrating vsts on top of all the ootb stuff..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#390394 - 07/07/14 05:49 PM Re: Tyros5 combined with Vsti Plugins - my video [Re: Bachus]
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Hi there,
I wish to Thank all of you musician friends who spent time to watch and post a kind comment. I'm pleased you enjoyed it. Best wishes, Telmo.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online