SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#388917 - 05/12/14 10:18 AM Re: BOSS BR800 Recorder ....I LOVE this thing.... [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Have to agree somewhat with both of you. CDs are definitely on the way out. Digital recordings are easier to use, don't wear out or get scratches, easier to send to someone, etc. MP3 quality is not as good as CD quality but I can't hear the difference.
Anyone with a computer, tablet, phone or player (some of which are really inexpensive) can listen to MP3s.
Too many people use phones or tablets as baby sitters. That's what tvs are for! smile

#388928 - 05/12/14 04:52 PM Re: BOSS BR800 Recorder ....I LOVE this thing.... [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: Dnj

PS when friends go out to dinner we put our cell phones in a pile on the table during dinner.. ......
who ever touches the phone pays for dinner. cool2

Donny, I LOVE that ... and Gary is right ... I noticed the same thing at the restaurant we ate at yesterday ... and parents are just as bad !!!

#388929 - 05/12/14 04:57 PM Re: BOSS BR800 Recorder ....I LOVE this thing.... [Re: tony mads usa]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
Originally Posted By: Dnj

PS when friends go out to dinner we put our cell phones in a pile on the table during dinner.. ......
who ever touches the phone pays for dinner. cool2

Donny, I LOVE that ... and Gary is right ... I noticed the same thing at the restaurant we ate at yesterday ... and parents are just as bad !!!

Like I said I'm lovin the Boss BR800!! keys

Edited by Dnj (05/12/14 05:00 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online