SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#388903 - 05/12/14 05:51 AM BOSS BR800 Recorder ....I LOVE this thing....
Dnj Offline

I'm still learning ALL its features, .......but the versatility % features to record your music is amazing all with the BR800.
here are some demos of what you can do multitracking your songs..enjoy. headphone

Edited by Dnj (05/12/14 05:57 AM)

#388907 - 05/12/14 06:43 AM Re: BOSS BR800 Recorder ....I LOVE this thing.... [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
... so when do we hear YOUR results ? ...
... and not the 'quick sample' wink ...

#388908 - 05/12/14 06:47 AM Re: BOSS BR800 Recorder ....I LOVE this thing.... [Re: tony mads usa]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
... so when do we hear YOUR results ? ...
... and not the 'quick sample' wink ...

Not for a while Tony, I'm just too busy gigging now, I have only 1 or 2 days off this month alone, as the busy summer season is upon us down the shore., I need a few in a row off to get into it..!...
I did however send you a few demos last week don't you remember? besides I wont post full songs on the internet for abvious reasons wink confused1 but, when I get time off I will do some more recording for my Next CD project. cool2

Edited by Dnj (05/12/14 06:49 AM)

#388909 - 05/12/14 07:29 AM Re: BOSS BR800 Recorder ....I LOVE this thing.... [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj

besides I wont post full songs on the internet for abvious reasons wink confused1

???

... guess I'll have to wait for the CD release ... wink

#388910 - 05/12/14 08:37 AM Re: BOSS BR800 Recorder ....I LOVE this thing.... [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Tony, I'll be glad to provide you and everyone else that comes to the Jam a "Fully Authorized CD and accompanying photo" though it may be old so I can look younger. wink And, all at absolutely no charge to anyone. Now, how's that for a deal? smile

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#388911 - 05/12/14 09:14 AM Re: BOSS BR800 Recorder ....I LOVE this thing.... [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

... is it different from the CD I have on my iPOD now? ... wink
singer keys

#388912 - 05/12/14 09:43 AM Re: BOSS BR800 Recorder ....I LOVE this thing.... [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

CD's are getting phased out ...........
everything is iPhone/Android, Wav/Mp3 format these days..
better off handing out 2G USB Thumb drives..

http://www.usbpromos.com/?gclid=CI2gg73upr4CFVMQ7Aodm1QAkQ

Edited by Dnj (05/12/14 10:03 AM)

#388913 - 05/12/14 10:01 AM Re: BOSS BR800 Recorder ....I LOVE this thing.... [Re: Dnj]

Tony, I have made 9 CDs since I saw you last. Lots of new ones.

Donny, not everyone on the planet owns, or even wants, an Iphone, Android, etc... My cell phone is a simple flip phone, $32 at Wally-World, allows me to make and receive telephone calls while on the boat, on the road, etc... I don't need all those special apps, etc..., that tend to consume the minds of young people. My daughter talked about buying a phone for my 6-1/2-year old grandson so he can play mindless games on the phone. I told her to save her money, and gave my grandson $800 in Time Life Nature Books - he loves them and now spends most of his leisure time learning about things that really can make a difference in his life in stead of having his brain buried in a cellular phone with apps.

Guess I'm a bit old fashioned in this regard, but yesterday I took my wife, daughter and grandson to a waterside restaurant in Havre de Grace for a mother's day dinner. Just about every young person in the restaurant had their eyes glued to the palms of their hands, which held some sort of phone or pad. The didn't communicate with each other, didn't even make eye contact with the person across the table from them. When my daughter took out her phone I just said "put it away." This summer, I intend to have both my children and grandson on the sailboat with me as much as possible. I sincerely believe they'll enjoy spending time learning how to sail down Chesapeake Bay and exploring the rivers and coves a lot more fun that staring at a tiny LED screen all day long. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

Also this summer, I'm teaching my grandson outdoor and nature photography. I have a long lens digital camera that has a macro feature while will allow him to photograph tiny insects full size and get a closeup view of the insides of wildflowers, which are beautiful. His 6-1/2-year-old brain is like a huge sponge right now, and I want it to absorb first hand the beauty of the world around him right in my backyard.

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (05/12/14 10:06 AM)

#388914 - 05/12/14 10:03 AM Re: BOSS BR800 Recorder ....I LOVE this thing.... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Tony, I have made 9 CDs since I saw you last. Lots of new ones.

Donny, not everyone on the planet owns, or even wants, an Iphone, Android, etc... My cell phone is a simple flip phone, $32 at Wally-World, allows me to make and receive telephone calls while on the boat, on the road, etc... I don't need all those special apps, etc..., that tend to consume the minds of young people. My daughter talked about buying a phone for my 6-1/2-year old grandson so he can play mindless games on the phone. I told her to save her money, and gave my grandson $800 in Time Life Nature Books - he loves them and now spends most of his leisure time learning about things that really can make a difference in his life in stead of having his brain buried in a cellular phone with apps.

Guess I'm a bit old fashioned in this regard, but yesterday I took my wife, daughter and grandson to a waterside restaurant in Havre de Grace for a mother's day dinner. Just about every young person in the restaurant had their eyes glued to the palms of their hands, which held some sort of phone or pad. The didn't communicate with each other, didn't even make eye contact with the person across the table from them. When my daughter took out her phone I just said "put it away." This summer, I intend to have both my children and grandson on the sailboat with me as much as possible. I sincerely believe they'll enjoy spending time learning how to sail down Chesapeake Bay and exploring the rivers and coves a lot more fun that staring at a tiny LED screen all day long. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

Gary cool

http://www.usbpromos.com/?gclid=CI2gg73upr4CFVMQ7Aodm1QAkQ

PS when friends go out to dinner we put our cell phones in a pile on the table during dinner.. ......
who ever touches the phone pays for dinner. cool2

Edited by Dnj (05/12/14 10:05 AM)

#388916 - 05/12/14 10:16 AM Re: BOSS BR800 Recorder ....I LOVE this thing.... [Re: Dnj]

#388917 - 05/12/14 10:18 AM Re: BOSS BR800 Recorder ....I LOVE this thing.... [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Have to agree somewhat with both of you. CDs are definitely on the way out. Digital recordings are easier to use, don't wear out or get scratches, easier to send to someone, etc. MP3 quality is not as good as CD quality but I can't hear the difference.
Anyone with a computer, tablet, phone or player (some of which are really inexpensive) can listen to MP3s.
Too many people use phones or tablets as baby sitters. That's what tvs are for! smile

#388928 - 05/12/14 04:52 PM Re: BOSS BR800 Recorder ....I LOVE this thing.... [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

PS when friends go out to dinner we put our cell phones in a pile on the table during dinner.. ......

Donny, I LOVE that ... and Gary is right ... I noticed the same thing at the restaurant we ate at yesterday ... and parents are just as bad !!!

#388929 - 05/12/14 04:57 PM Re: BOSS BR800 Recorder ....I LOVE this thing.... [Re: tony mads usa]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: tony mads usa

Donny, I LOVE that ... and Gary is right ... I noticed the same thing at the restaurant we ate at yesterday ... and parents are just as bad !!!

Like I said I'm lovin the Boss BR800!! keys

Edited by Dnj (05/12/14 05:00 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online