SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 >
Topic Options
#387604 - 04/05/14 12:03 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: Uncle Dave]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
Donny, my world is so much more complicated than you can imagine. I live each day to it's fullest and cherish those near to me always. My off days are very rare and precious, and I can't imagine anyone enjoying my company if "I'm" not having a good time, myself. I'm just not a BBQ and booze kinda guy, and I won't play outdoors, so ... it's not something I can afford to devote a whole day and a tank of gas to. Doesn't mean I love my synthzone buddies any less. I just don't have that freedom in my lifestyle anymore. Go, have fun and tell me all about it.

so thats a big no? oh well frown

#387609 - 04/05/14 12:21 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
If you don't go, they will talk about you!

#387610 - 04/05/14 12:28 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
What is nearest airport?
$338. round trip from Shreveport to Baltimore. Can't drive that cheap!

#387611 - 04/05/14 12:33 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: DonM
What is nearest airport?

http://www.bwiairport.com/en

#387613 - 04/05/14 01:51 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
well .......

#387615 - 04/05/14 02:05 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: DonM
What is nearest airport?
$338. round trip from Shreveport to Baltimore. Can't drive that cheap!

That's a great price Don smile ....hope to see you there ...
oh baby this is gonna be a Goood time! You need a vacation son!

#387616 - 04/05/14 03:12 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Dave, there's no sense in you comin if you're not gonna have a good time. Stay home! And, yes, we will talk about you, make fun of you, wolf down a filet mignon that would have been yoursm, and maybe drink a toast to you for not coming. wink

Bottom's up,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#387619 - 04/05/14 03:28 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Mark, that's FABULOUS!

If I make it, I'll be topless, for sure!

WOOF, WOOF (LOL)!

R.

#387621 - 04/05/14 03:55 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Well guys and gals, I now have a commitment from AJ, who will also be attending and providing a workshop showcasing both AJAMSONIC AUDYA/5 and AJAMSONIC Midjay PRO and other KETRON related products. Looks like this will be an educational and fun jam at the same time.

For Donny, I have one of my old Barbetta Sona 32SCs available. The for rest of us I have a pair of Bose L1 Compacts. However, I no longer use a mixer, so if someone has one available, I would really appreciate them bringing it.

Russ, If you're coming topless, does this mean I can cancel the redheaded Hooters Girls I ordered up for Uncle Dave.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#387622 - 04/05/14 04:13 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Well guys and gals, I now have a commitment from AJ, who will also be attending and providing a workshop showcasing both AJAMSONIC AUDYA/5 and AJAMSONIC Midjay PRO and other KETRON related products. Looks like this will be an educational and fun jam at the same time.

For Donny, I have one of my old Barbetta Sona 32SCs available. The for rest of us I have a pair of Bose L1 Compacts. However, I no longer use a mixer, so if someone has one available, I would really appreciate them bringing it.

Russ, If you're coming topless, does this mean I can cancel the redheaded Hooters Girls I ordered up for Uncle Dave.

Gary cool

Gary great news....hey no prob for me I'll use anything available, be nice to reunite myself with a Barbetta and try the Bose again for sure.......a mixer I can bring no problem,...and my S-950 thumb drive to use on your S-950 gary wink ......
Talked to Dan O' will he'll let me know asap if he is attending hope he brings the SD-1+ too, as is Fran too,....will be good to see Prince AJ again also & check out the
NEW Ajamsonic.....last time I saw him at the lab it was in it's infancy...good to see it blossom. smile
Common people make it happen, mark your calenders, get on a plane, train or automobile and let Gary know that your coming also ASAP. dance2

Page 4 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online