SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#387599 - 04/05/14 11:39 AM Re: CORRECTION PA900 OS1.10 is HERE !!! [Re: Dnj]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Originally Posted By: Dnj
so what is the updated features in this latest update to sumerize?

Well, it won't work on your s950, and since you're never going back to Korg - doesn't really change your life, but ...
smile
it has a midi correction that I am not affected by and the audio input. The second one is all I cared about. Now I can monitor guitar and iPad trax through the internal speakers! YAY!

#387602 - 04/05/14 11:49 AM Re: CORRECTION PA900 OS1.10 is HERE !!! [Re: tony mads usa]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
When you reloaded Musical Resources, where there new styles and/or sounds?
I'm not that interested in the aux input. I don't see anything else that is that important to update unless there are new styles or sounds.
At any rate, I will wait until after my job Tuesday before I update. I have custom sts settings, new styles loaded to factory locations, custom entries and filters in the Songbook, user sounds in Performance Bank, etc. Too much to accidentally mess up!

#387605 - 04/05/14 12:06 PM Re: CORRECTION PA900 OS1.10 is HERE !!! [Re: Uncle Dave]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
Originally Posted By: Dnj
so what is the updated features in this latest update to sumerize?

Well, it won't work on your s950, and since you're never going back to Korg - doesn't really change your life, but ...
smile
it has a midi correction that I am not affected by and the audio input. The second one is all I cared about. Now I can monitor guitar and iPad trax through the internal speakers! YAY!

good luck with the new update i hope it works out well for all using the KORG units...keep us posted please. as foe me the great tc helicon vh aint enough to sway me back to Korg at this time..enjoy.

#387606 - 04/05/14 12:13 PM Re: CORRECTION PA900 OS1.10 is HERE !!! [Re: DonM]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Originally Posted By: DonM
When you reloaded Musical Resources, where there new styles and/or sounds?

Don, I'm not sure because I have a job tonight and I needed to reload my old setups to get through. After tonight, I'll reset it to factory and see what's new ... if anything.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online