SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 13 14 >
Topic Options
#387512 - 04/04/14 09:48 AM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

lets hope for a sunny day!!

#387513 - 04/04/14 09:50 AM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
If it rains, we can still hold everything indoors for up to 45 more people. The family room is 28 X 36 feet, which is pretty spacious. Plus much of the deck and patio are covered. I think we'll be just fine.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#387515 - 04/04/14 09:59 AM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
If it rains, we can still hold everything indoors for up to 45 more people. The family room is 28 X 36 feet, which is pretty spacious. Plus much of the deck and patio are covered. I think we'll be just fine.

Gary cool

I remember from previous trip to your estate...
Rain or Shine baby....we gonna jam. keys

#387519 - 04/04/14 11:21 AM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Keep in mind that I mow a 2.5 acre lawn every week, plus I own another 3 acres behind my home. And all that butts up to 2900 acres of woodlands. Tony, I also enlarged the deck since you and Lydia were here. The deck is now 58 feet long and supported by 6 X 6s every 8 feet. You could park a truck on my deck without any fear of collapse. Hell, my grill weighs as much as a truck. wink

If I get more people here than will fit on my 5.5 acres, I sure couldn't afford to provide the food and beverages, too.

Gary cool

Gary ... you KNOW I'm just bustin' on ya ... I have been to the "Diamond Estate" ... grin

#387525 - 04/04/14 12:47 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: tony mads usa]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
You guys should just get to Atlanta and get in chas' super road vehicle and come up together

Sorry, my "super road vehicle" only has room for me and Diki. He's bringing both of his G70's and even a large diesel motorhome has it's weight limits smile . BTW, we'll be arriving early and leaving late. Can't wait to do a duet with Donny of 'round midnight - I'm anxious to see how his S950 handles a Dim7th IV smile . Also, I'm preparing a note for note presentation of Monk's MYSTERIOSO for everyone's listening pleasure. I assume everyone is contributing something, so should I bring weed or crack - I'm flexible. Sadly, my wife won't be able to make it, uh, ankle monitor and all, but she'll be with us in spirit. See you guys there, can't wait.

chas

PS: Oh, stop worrying Gary. My wife and I will be in Hawaii for the entire month (we're settling on our house there (Big Island) and using that as an excuse for a visit (we still have lots of friends there) and vacation.

#387526 - 04/04/14 12:51 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: cgiles
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
You guys should just get to Atlanta and get in chas' super road vehicle and come up together

Also, I'm preparing a note for note presentation of Monk's MYSTERIOSO for everyone's listening pleasure.
chas

#387529 - 04/04/14 01:34 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: cgiles]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: cgiles

PS: Oh, stop worrying Gary. My wife and I will be in Hawaii for the entire month (we're settling on our house there (Big Island) and using that as an excuse for a visit (we still have lots of friends there) and vacation.

DAMN!!! ... just when I was thinking this party would be REALLY interesting ... mad

#387532 - 04/04/14 03:44 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
My gas grill is big enough to roast Diki - no problem. Actually, I wish I could meet up with you Chas, but I'm betting you'll have lots of fun on the Big Island. Maybe the next time I sail down the coast, you could come to southeast Georgia and enjoy a day on the boat. Not till 2015, though.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#387533 - 04/04/14 04:22 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Sounds like fun Gary, but at our age we'd better concentrate on trying to MAKE it to 2015 first.

smile

chas

#387541 - 04/04/14 08:58 PM Re: SYNTHZONE JAM - MID ATLANTIC REGION [Re: travlin'easy]
Mark79100 Offline

Loc: USA
Menu - grilled kielbasa, burgers, dogs, fillet mignon shish-ka-bob, potato salad, macaroni salad, chips, dips, crakers, crab cakes, etc...

Booze: I have a fully stocked bar, but if you want something special, you'll have to bring it yourself. Beer - Coors Light, Sam Adams. Soda will also be available.

Phooey to that.....I'm allergic to food and I pass out just "smelling" booze.

But I'll come if you can arrange to have the Dallas Cheerleaders, or the Hooter's Girls, or maybe just some plain old topless waitresses on the premises. Even a German Shepherd disguised as Lady GaGa might do it for me!

Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 13 14 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online