SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#38740 - 03/02/07 04:47 PM KN7 ID
alrej Offline

How can one tell the difference between SX-KN7000P and SX-KN7000PC ln ordering a service manual for the KN7? Thanks

#38741 - 03/05/07 03:38 PM Re: KN7 ID
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hello Alrej

If I were ordering a Manual for my KN7 keyboard, I would ask for the 'TECHNICS KEYBOARD SX-KN7000 OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS'
These are the exact words printed on the front of my Manual so if you do this, I would think any Supplier will know exactly what you want.

Hope this helps.

Audrey

[This message has been edited by Audrey Turner (edited 03-05-2007).]

#38742 - 03/05/07 04:27 PM Re: KN7 ID
alrej Offline

Hi Audrey,
Thank you for responding to my inquiry. I do have the operating manual, just thought I might get the service manual in case of problems down the road. The two ordering optioons SX-KN7000P or PC suffix are what I have no clue as to what they denote. It's not very important, I'm just curious...Alrej

Quote:
Originally posted by Audrey Turner:
Hello Alrej

If I were ordering a Manual for my KN7 keyboard, I would ask for the 'TECHNICS KEYBOARD SX-KN7000 OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS'
These are the exact words printed on the front of my Manual so if you do this, I would think any Supplier will know exactly what you want.

Hope this helps.

Audrey

[This message has been edited by Audrey Turner (edited 03-05-2007).]

#38743 - 03/06/07 03:45 PM Re: KN7 ID
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hello Alrej

There are of course specifications shown in the Manual but if you're looking for more technological information, I suggest you direct your question to 'Technics Player' on this site. What he doesn't know about the operating side of Technics instruments isn't worth knowing.

Hope this helps.

Audrey

#38744 - 03/07/07 04:27 AM Re: KN7 ID
Fran D Offline

Loc: Aiken, SC, USA
Alrej,

The Service Manual PCM Keyboard SX-KN7000P I have and it was ordered by telephone in the U.S. The P designates U.S.A. and the PC is the Canadian version.

I see you are located in Tampa Bay, Florida area. If you are interested in joining a group of 7000 owners from across the U.S.A and Britain, we are having our annual Florida Keyboard Conference in Ocala on 20/21/22 March. I will send you information.

Fran in SC

#38745 - 03/07/07 09:20 AM Re: KN7 ID
alrej Offline

Thank you Fran,

That's just the info I was looking for. It is very much apreciated.

The Jam is very tempting, but being only a beginning learner, am afraid I wouldn't have any expertise to share with such talented musicians. The SynthZone is a blessing to all of us who are learning from scratch, not having any prior musical experience.

The info put out on this site is just awesome.

...alrej

Quote:
Originally posted by Fran D:
Alrej,

The Service Manual PCM Keyboard SX-KN7000P I have and it was ordered by telephone in the U.S. The P designates U.S.A. and the

PC is the Canadian version.

I see you are located in Tampa Bay, Florida area. If you are interested in joining a group of 7000 owners from across the U.S.A and Britain, we are having our annual Florida Keyboard Conference in Ocala on 20/21/22 March. I will send you information.

Fran in SC

#38746 - 03/07/07 11:30 AM Re: KN7 ID
Fran D Offline

Loc: Aiken, SC, USA
Alrej,

"The Jam is very tempting, but being only a beginning learner, am afraid I wouldn't have any expertise to share with such talented musicians".

You will find we do have some pros but most are non professional home players, I assume, like yourself. The knowledge you gain is well worth the time spent. You will also have contacts you have met that can further assist you.

We would love to have you join us.

Fran in SC

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online