Hi all,

Since Registrations seems to be the best way for me to setup my Audya AJamSonic for play and organize them in a way to be able to select from an iPad (remember all, I can't see to read screens), is anyone willing to share their registrations for songs in the following areas:

Pop - 80's and 90's
Rock - oldies through present
Blues - R&B
Dance - Disco
and of course Standards - that mellow lounge music

There are some artists I'd like to focus on in the Pop / Rock like Phil Collins but I will work with anything....see I can use it as a tool to help come up with songs I can learn if I don't know them.

I've gone through the Registrations which came on my AJamSonic but only found a few which work for me and are something I can use.

I found Direct Order Online for styles but once I get through finding all the styles I want it will cost me hundreds of USD then they will need to be tweaked to work with the AJamSonic Sounds - well possibly any registration I receive from this request will need to be tweaked.

I really love the sound of this board and really don't want to sell it off for the Tyros5 but the thing which pushes me to do that is the fact there are tools which I can use that are proven to be usable on the iPad and PC which can be read fine using the technologies I need to use to read screens. T5 sounds has improved and there's more direct song to style relationship but it just doesn't sound like the Audya with or without the AJamSonic upgrade. The tools I refer to would enable me to actually setup registrations for the specific Yami Board I choose, tweak to my desire and drop it onto the board directly from the PC - nothing like this available for Audya. Only thing available is the one or two iPad apps which will send MIDI messages to select registrations.

Any one willing to share please PM me or email me directly.

Best,
Vince