SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#386877 - 03/23/14 09:37 AM Re: Not a keyboard, but I'm SO excited!!!!! [Re: Uncle Dave]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Chas, no sexual fantasies on my part - I'm much too old for that. I'm smarter than that as well - at least I think I am. Hopefully, I'm having as much fun entertaining as my audiences are having on the dance floors and sitting at the bars and tables singing along with me. This is show biz. I'm not nearly as competent as a musician as you and most of the other folks on this forum, and never will be. Sure, I'm still learning, but that has always been the case with me. Now, I think I can hold my own as an entertainer, but I am well aware there are many that are better than me in this aspect as well. Now, when the entertainment biz/show biz is no longer fun for me, that's the day when all my equipment will go on Ebay, I'll walk away from the forums, and I'll begin pissing away the kids inheritance on the sailboat.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#386880 - 03/23/14 10:02 AM Re: Not a keyboard, but I'm SO excited!!!!! [Re: travlin'easy]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Chas, no sexual fantasies on my part - I'm much too old for that.

Then you're a better man than me. I just try to keep them confined to my own perverted little noggin'. smile smile

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
......... I'll begin pissing away the kids inheritance on the sailboat.

Best idea ever. I made that decision a long time ago smile smile.

chas

#386889 - 03/23/14 04:29 PM Re: Not a keyboard, but I'm SO excited!!!!! [Re: Uncle Dave]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
Oh, Boo ... where do I start?
lol
The girls all go for the guitar players.

So Dave if I want more attention you think it would help if I hung a guitar around my neck while playing the sax?

Man in the 60's R&R the Sax guys got lots of attention. A while back Matt Lauer and Katie Couric said it was the sexy UPS uniforms. I'll never figure this stuff out.

#386892 - 03/23/14 05:50 PM Re: Not a keyboard, but I'm SO excited!!!!! [Re: Uncle Dave]
124 Offline

Dude, go for the UPS suit, a Tele, and a Selmer Mk.VI and man, to quote a line from the movie The Commitments, "they'll be throwing their knickers on the stage!" Oh, the humanity. smile

#386897 - 03/23/14 07:11 PM Re: Not a keyboard, but I'm SO excited!!!!! [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
THE COMMITMENTS!!!! Awesome flick. Love it.

#386908 - 03/24/14 06:39 AM Re: Not a keyboard, but I'm SO excited!!!!! [Re: Uncle Dave]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Gary ... I love ya man, but I don't think you've had enough hair for a lady to run her fingers through in quite a while wink ...

UD ... good comments ... like me, I am sure many of us have been the background music for marriage proposals, professions of love, etc. ... it's a great ride ...
BTW, I met MY wife at the accordion school we were both studying at ...

#386909 - 03/24/14 06:41 AM Re: Not a keyboard, but I'm SO excited!!!!! [Re: brickboo]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: brickboo
A while back Matt Lauer and Katie Couric said it was the sexy UPS uniforms. I'll never figure this stuff out.

I'm surprised no one has posted that pic of the blonde in the UPS 'uniform' ... bounce

#386919 - 03/24/14 07:58 AM Re: Not a keyboard, but I'm SO excited!!!!! [Re: Uncle Dave]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Tony, there's still enough hair for the ladies to do that, but I have to wear a hat during the summer to prevent sunburn while sailing. Yeah, I know the hair's pretty darned thin, but we all have to live with the cards we're dealt. wink

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#386921 - 03/24/14 08:35 AM Re: Not a keyboard, but I'm SO excited!!!!! [Re: Uncle Dave]
124 Offline

Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
THE COMMITMENTS!!!! Awesome flick. Love it.

OH YEAH! Every muso should see it. The quintessential 'been there, done that' movie. I don't know how many times I've watched it. woot

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online