SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#38617 - 05/06/02 02:21 PM Re: Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
Sissle Offline

Loc: USA - South Dakota
Hi Mike,

Never too late! I think you will already find it in your mailbox!

Carol

#38618 - 05/07/02 12:08 AM Re: Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
Bert Aarts Offline

Loc: Breda, The Netherlands
Hi Sissle,
Thanks for sending me the manual that quick. The way that it is written makes burning CD's very easy. I will surely give it a try within a short time. Thanks again,
Bert

#38619 - 05/07/02 06:40 AM Re: Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
Sissle Offline

Hi Bert,

Glad you appreciate the simple way I wrote the training. It was such a struggle for me to learn the whole process that I wanted to make sure nobody had to go through the agony and frustration I did to finally acheive success. The idea behind writing the package was to speed up the learning curve by using explicit detail, simplicity, and step by step instructions with detailed graphics. I am thrilled with the responses I have received through personal email and also on this Forum. It makes the effort expended worth its while.

Carol

[This message has been edited by Sissle (edited 05-07-2002).]

#38620 - 05/07/02 11:56 AM Re: Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
I recommend everyone obtain a copy of Carol's "Burning CD's" manual even if you are not into that type of activity at this time. I've had considerable experience writing step-by-step technical/test procedures and manuals over the years and can assure you her manual is first class. I don't have Cakewalk Pro Audio 9 or Easy CD Creator but may buy them now that I have a well written manual to follow. The more I think about saving my work on a CD, the more I believe I need to be doing that. Doing so would enable me to share my music with family and friends and I like that idea.

Chuck

#38621 - 05/07/02 03:06 PM Re: Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
Mike Harrison Offline

Loc: Oxford U.K.
Hi Carol
Thank you so much for your tutorial, the amount of work you have put into it and the way you have laid it all out is absolutely superb, I am using Power Tracks Pro 7 and Nero 5, although they differ in layout the end result should be the same, I am quite new to this setup, and bought the Casio wk1800 to use with it, did not want to mess my 6500 up until I'm sure I know what I am doing, hope to try it out over the next few days.
Mike

#38622 - 05/07/02 05:45 PM Re: Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
Sissle Offline

Hi Chuck and Mike,

I am so glad you find the training worthy of your fine comments. Sharing it with all my friends is the "icing on the cake" for me. I am even happier to find out that it will be posted to this website for all to use.

Carol

#38623 - 05/09/02 05:51 AM Re: Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
Brian Goodison Offline

Loc: Bridlington. East Yorkshire.En...
Hi Sissle
Many thanks for your speedy reply to my E-Mail. The manual is brilliant. I can't wait to get my CD hardware and give it a try
It's people like yourself ,and others on this forum, who freely give there time and
knowledge to us all that makes it all worthwhile Many thanks once again

Regards

Brian

#38624 - 05/09/02 12:32 PM Re: Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
Sissle Offline

Hi Brian,

You are more than welcome! Hope you have success.

Carol

#38625 - 05/18/02 04:05 AM Re: Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
I have posted this on another thread but I wanted to add it back to this thread as well.

Sissle's latest update of the CD Burning.doc is available online again.

#38626 - 05/20/02 05:40 PM Re: Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hi Carol,

I e-mailed you as soon as I read your e address on this forum asking for a copy of your Training/CD recording method and going on this Forum you usually reply immediately so I guess I must have deleted your email as like you, I start with getting rid of the spam (I had 30 yesterday would you believe). Anyway, I'll send you another e-mail right now and I promise I'll not delete your reply this time.

Regards and many thanks!

Aud

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online