SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#38607 - 05/04/02 11:46 AM Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI to ALL
I have just finished reading the above dissertation Carole aka Sissle was kind enough to email to me and I highly reccomend it to anyone comtemplating this awesome project. Yes, even those that have done it before, as you will no doubt learn something new or refresh your memory or at the very least have it available for the next person developing their learning curve.
This is an excellent job she has done and would certainly be a welcome standard and goal for those people that write manuals that leave everyone wondering what in the heck it said, excluding Alec's How Do I DO That, another must read.
Email Carol at Sissle@aol.com and ask her for this great public service manual she has just performed for all of us. It is free at this time but WHO KNOWS ABOUT TOMORROW?
THANK YOU SISSLE
BEBOP

#38608 - 05/04/02 04:30 PM Re: Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
Sissle Offline

Loc: USA - South Dakota
Hi BEBOP,

You embarrass the heck out of me! Thanks for the compliments, it makes it all worthwhile. Keep in mind that this training package is just one way of achieving the goal of recording from our instruments to CD. This just happens to be the way it works for me. The training package will always be free as I gained my knowledge from people like Shirley, Alec, Gunnar and several others. This is the only way I know how to tell everyone "Thank You" for the help and for being there for me on this wonderful Forum!
Carol

#38609 - 05/05/02 06:51 AM Re: Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
Sissle Offline

Hi Everyone,
I have been receiving many requests for my training package. However, please be sure to include the word "Training" or "Burning CD's" in your subject line when you email me. I am the kind that goes through my email and deletes all the junk before reading anything. If I don't recognize your email address and the subject line doesn't give me a clue, I have a nasty habit of going delete, delete, delete! Almost did that to a few of the valid requests that I have received.

By the way, many of you folks I have never heard of before. That tells me you haven't been posting on the Forum. Please don't be shy! Step right up and join us even if it is just to say "HI". The more we have asking questions and contributing, the more valuable this Forum becomes. We value your input. No question is considered "dumb". There are many people on this Forum with a vast amount of knowledge who are more than willing to do whatever it takes to make your musical experiences as fulfilling as possible.
Carol

#38610 - 05/05/02 12:23 PM Re: Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
gilbert Offline

Loc: Oelsnitz /E Germany
Hi Sissle,

Many thanks for your generous contribution to the Tecnics Forum. Email on the way.
Best Wishes Gilbert

#38611 - 05/05/02 12:30 PM Re: Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
Benno Kattenat Offline

Loc: qualicum beachBC Canada
SIZZLE

email is on the way

BENNO

#38612 - 05/05/02 12:40 PM Re: Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
Anonymous
Unregistered

Everyone should have this manual in their reference library. It makes for fast set ups when you do not burn music CD's all the time and have a memory like mine.

Very well written Carole.

cheers,

Fran in Florida

#38613 - 05/05/02 05:54 PM Re: Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
Sissle Offline

Hi Fran,
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I appreciate knowing that you like my work.
Carol

#38614 - 05/06/02 12:16 AM Re: Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
gilbert Offline

Loc: Oelsnitz /E Germany
HIi Sissle,
many thanks to your speedy reply to my E mail.Your manual is a great piece of work which has obviously been given alot of thought and effort.Even as a novice to computers I have no difficulty in understanding and following your well written instructions.It is only a pity that thoses responcible for producing the official Technics Manuals can not do likewise Well Done
Regards Gilbert

[This message has been edited by gilbert (edited 05-06-2002).]

#38615 - 05/06/02 05:43 AM Re: Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
Sissle Offline

Gilbert,

Blush, blush! You flatter me, and I love it! (Might just as well be honest!) Just hope everyone else feels the same about this training as I do want it to be a valuable resource for all my music friends. Thanks for the public accolades! I appreciate it.

Carol

#38616 - 05/06/02 12:39 PM Re: Sissle's Dissertation on CD Recording
Mike Harrison Offline

Loc: Oxford U.K.
Hi Sissle
Would love to have your Dissertation on CD Recording, have been off line for a few days, hope Im not to late,thanks in advance.
Mike

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online