SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#384629 - 02/16/14 06:41 AM Re: Tyros 5 Barrtmans demo.....why why why? [Re: Tony Hughes]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Originally Posted By: abacus
Originally Posted By: spalding1968
This product is not marketed to the working man. It is actually marketed to the retired gentleman. And those people interested in this type of keyboard generally have the money to back it up !

I doubt if most of the punters in that audience were retired.

Looked to me that only a few had pulses, let alone money in their pockets, any money they have we probably sent it to them.

Tony how old are you? come with me one night you wont last 10 min on the dance floor with some of my dance groups..not kidding wink

Edited by Dnj (02/16/14 07:05 AM)

#384630 - 02/16/14 06:58 AM Re: Tyros 5 Barrtmans demo.....why why why? [Re: Tony Hughes]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: abacus
Originally Posted By: spalding1968
This product is not marketed to the working man. It is actually marketed to the retired gentleman. And those people interested in this type of keyboard generally have the money to back it up !

I doubt if most of the punters in that audience were retired.

Looked to me that only a few had pulses, let alone money in their pockets, any money they have we probably sent it to them.

I dare say they were tired out from rowing.

Ian

#384634 - 02/16/14 08:21 AM Re: Tyros 5 Barrtmans demo.....why why why? [Re: DMAC]
DMAC Offline

Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
Just like to add,, the shaky stand nor the audience, hampered Bartmans performance in anyway. He is a real professional and I'm sure Yamaha are very thankful to have such a talented person. He is the full package, exceptional musician, has the personality and humour to be a great clinician/demonstrator. He certainly showed it here. smile My favourite tune was the last one he played "SkyFall" Super job!! By the way,,,where exactly is this place where he is performing? keys

#384636 - 02/16/14 09:05 AM Re: Tyros 5 Barrtmans demo.....why why why? [Re: Tony Hughes]
adimatis Offline

Loc: Oradea, RO
... any money they have we probably sent it to them.

I am sure there is a meaning to this, but what is it exactly? I didn't understand.

Originally Posted By: DMAC
By the way,,,where exactly is this place where he is performing?

It was a presentation in Romania. Great performance indeed. Peter seems to have enjoyed playing to this crowd. Thankfully he does not feel offended by their attitude, like some of posters here. Hey, maybe there is a reason he is a Yamaha presenter!... wink

Edited by adimatis (02/16/14 09:16 AM)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online