SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#380350 - 01/02/14 07:38 PM Finally bought! - Audya - Question about transpose
justforfun000 Offline

Loc: Canada

I had the SD1 and they had things set up as Global, song and keyboard transpose. AJ mentioned the in screen transpose of a midi file does the song, the main transpose buttons on the upper left are global. How do I affect just the keyboard? There are some songs for example that I have playing in a key a tone higher then I learned, so I just used the kybd transpose to move up the piano. I don't know how to do that here?

I also wonder if it has the same limitation as the SD1 in that I couldn't use the vocalizer with the 3rd above harmony that way because it didn't transpose the vocals along with the key. (not on a midi track..the on the fly harmony voices)

Of course I should really learn the songs in my own key that I'm actually playing..but for some it's been over 20 years and the exact piano fingering I know would be laborious as hell to relearn. Any suggestions?

#380461 - 01/03/14 11:25 AM Re: Finally bought! - Audya - Question about transpose [Re: justforfun000]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
Hi,

press

- "Menu"
- "KEYBOARD CONTROL" ( F4 )
- "PITCHES-VOLUMES-TRAN" ( F1 )
- "KEYB ONLY TRANSP" ( F4 ) set this to "ON" and only what you play will be transposed, no MIDIs / waves.

If you want to change the settings for transposing mp3 files :

- "Menu"
- "KEYBOARD CONTROL" ( F4 )
- "UTILITY" ( F10 )
- "NEXT PAGE" ( ( 5/6 ) 2 times !
- "mp3 / LineIn Transp" ( F1 ) to switch it on or off
( if set to "ON" mp3 files are transposed by the transpose buttons )

#380518 - 01/04/14 08:36 AM Re: Finally bought! - Audya - Question about transpose [Re: Snoopy]
justforfun000 Offline

Loc: Canada
Awesome. Thanks so much! smile

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online