Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#379779 - 12/29/13 10:14 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
Jonesy Offline

Thanks. I've noe posted there also. All the best. Mark

#379781 - 12/29/13 10:34 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Mark, as a new, junior member I'm sure you haven't yet caught on to all the personalities on this forum. As a member who now lurks more than participates, I can assure you that your post was fair and you deserved better consideration. These grumpy ole men usually have nothing better to do than get on here and chat. Unfortunately, they used your posting as a springboard for a discussion on returning merchandise, mostly in the USA (which has little or nothing to do with you or your situation).

Don't feel bad about posting the thread - I'm sure we all feel for your situation of having to sell such a treasured instrument so quickly. That said, the rest of the conversation is typical SZoner BS. Get used to it, it happens all the time. No harm intended...

Best of luck selling your Tyrose 5.

#379782 - 12/29/13 10:36 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Mark
I don't see why you should have any regrets, as it is normal here to have side(if not snide) remarks without it being personal. I know if I were in the market, I would contact you.

#379799 - 12/29/13 11:22 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Bernie9]
Jonesy Offline

Really appreciate the last couple of posts. Thanks alot ...Rgds, Mark

#379808 - 12/29/13 11:53 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Diki]
Diki Online   content

Loc: NW Florida
Originally Posted By: Diki
As few stores as there are nowadays that stock most arrangers, most have very little choice BUT to 'buy before you try'. If stores won't stock them, they should take the merchandise back if it fails to meet the hype...

Devil is in the details, Gary. Try READING what I write, and keep that chip off your shoulder.

Everything is hyped. Don't kid yourself.

But if there isn't a dealer within 4-5 hours of where you live, what choice do you have?

The BK-9 was the first keyboard I ever bought sight unseen. I had no choice. I think Texas was the closest dealer that had one in stock. I'm not driving 6-7 hours (each way!) to go see an arranger. Those of you in the EU have no idea how far away things are in many parts of the US.

#379816 - 12/29/13 12:41 PM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Jonesy
Really wish I hadn't posted this originally!
The T5 is excellent from the few hours I spent with it. The dealer I had it from I have known for years. As the dealer is not a Yamaha stockist I havd not and would not ask him to take it back. It is my circumstances that have changed not the dealers so why would I ask him to have it back??? I simply can't believe the posts on this thread when I thought somebody might be looking for a T5 and the availability of mine might suit two people.
Mark

Mark,

Don't worry about it, I am going to buy one in the new year but no room for a 76 I have a fixed width Jasper stand and I already have a set of SR speakers, sure it will go. BTW any tiny crack in the wallpaper on SZ can send them batty going off at a tangent and obtuse, most of these old guys are loaded.

Tony

Wish you well Mark BTW where do you live.

#379825 - 12/29/13 01:29 PM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: cassp]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: cassp
Mark, as a new, junior member I'm sure you haven't yet caught on to all the personalities on this forum. As a member who now lurks more than participates, I can assure you that your post was fair and you deserved better consideration. These grumpy ole men usually have nothing better to do than get on here and chat. Unfortunately, they used your posting as a springboard for a discussion on returning merchandise, mostly in the USA (which has little or nothing to do with you or your situation).

Don't feel bad about posting the thread - I'm sure we all feel for your situation of having to sell such a treasured instrument so quickly. That said, the rest of the conversation is typical SZoner BS. Get used to it, it happens all the time. No harm intended...

Mark ditto to Cass' comments. I have at least 3 other friends who used to post here frequently, they don't or on rare occasion do post for reasons similar to you saying you're sorry you posted it.

This isn't limited to keyboards/arrangers forums. I also belong to a photography forum and the same BS exists there and maybe even to a greater degree. I've seen plenty of nasty posters banned from those sites.

#379826 - 12/29/13 01:42 PM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Tony Hughes]
Jonesy Offline

Hi Tony,
I live in Staffordshire.
I've just found some of the posts on this and other threads pretty incredible. ...
Shame you can't fit the 76 note one in...All the best with yours when you get it.
best rgds
Mark

#379829 - 12/29/13 01:56 PM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Stephenm52]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Stephenm52
Originally Posted By: cassp

Mark ditto to Cass' comments. I have at least 3 other friends who used to post here frequently, they don't or on rare occasion do post for reasons similar to you saying you're sorry you posted it.

This isn't limited to keyboards/arrangers forums. I also belong to a photography forum and the same BS exists there and maybe even to a greater degree. I've seen plenty of nasty posters banned from those sites.

Just a lack of respect and poor or no manners Steve, how are young kids of today going to gain respect when there is no role models. I know what you are saying about other forums but there's no excuse for it.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#379830 - 12/29/13 01:58 PM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Jonesy
Hi Tony,
I live in Staffordshire.
I've just found some of the posts on this and other threads pretty incredible. ...
Shame you can't fit the 76 note one in...All the best with yours when you get it.
best rgds
Mark

You to Mark I hope you sell it soon and I hope you get another one when ever you get the chance to.

Best Wishes for the new year

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online