Don, Well spoken. I can listen to Garth Brooks, Randy Travis, Eddie Arnold, Ray Price and a few more for more than two tunes perhaps several.

There's not a country tune ever recorded I can't play I just don't want to. Ha ha! Oh with the exception of the ones that erroneously throw in a 2 beat measure and screw the beat up, I mean turn the meter around. Ha ha! That really does me in.

I can listen to Brother Ray all night and hang on to every note he tickles on the ivories. The Jazz tenor guys too I can listen all day and night. However, the Alto, Soprano, Trumpet and the higher pitched wind instruments wear on my ears.

The only Alto that I can listen to for many tunes is David Sanborn doing "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes, Try A Little Tenderness, and the other standards that he does. The fusion stuff from him and anyone else wears me out after maybe three tunes for the most part. I'm sure there are exceptions here and there to everything I've said here.