SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#379472 - 12/26/13 11:16 AM Question...My friend has a T2 and now a T5 how....
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Hello Guys:

A very good friend of mine hs a Tyros2 and just purchased a Tyros 5, now, here is the question, I can not remember where or what program to use to convert the "Custom sounds" he has on the T2 to convert them for the current Tyros 5, I remember that I did that when I got the T3(Long time), and then the T4 and now the T5.
Appreciate your input.
Happy holidays to all !!

#379478 - 12/26/13 12:03 PM Re: Question...My friend has a T2 and now a T5 how.... [Re: mdorantes]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Manual, I believe those sounds will convert automatically when he transfers the files into the T5. All of those that I created with the PSR-3000 work perfect in the S-950 with no conversion needed.

Same holds true for those third-party style files and midi files, they play fantastic, and sound better than ever on the new keyboard. He can also directly transfer any and all MFD files and registration files without any problems. The only hiccup is when some of the registrations have third party style files. Those files may have to be reaccessed and re-saved.

Good Luck,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#379535 - 12/26/13 10:15 PM Re: Question...My friend has a T2 and now a T5 how.... [Re: travlin'easy]
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Thank you Gary, now is taken care of that, by the way, I was referring to the Custom voices/like Samples TVN/UVN/UVI (different names for the different models T2, T3, etc), from the Optional Flash where you can add PIMA sounds, or in the later models the Premium Packs like the Latin, Entertainer, Organ, Vintage, etc...
Also, Thank you Scott Yee, and I hope you get over that cold very soon....

By the way, I already took my T5 to 2 gigs.... People did notice. I am a happy camper. (I have a T4 fully loaded with 1 Gig memory and all the premium packs, plus a HUGE style collection.....that is going on sale very soon).
keys

#379538 - 12/27/13 01:05 AM Re: Question...My friend has a T2 and now a T5 how.... [Re: mdorantes]
adimatis Offline

Loc: Oradea, RO
Originally Posted By: mdorantes

that is going on sale very soon).
keys

...would you ship to Romania? wink

Edited by adimatis (12/27/13 01:05 AM)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online