Am I possibly asking too much of my S-700? I wanted to see if my S-700 could handle a style of very modern music (DubStep).

Good dubstep utilizes a particular patch called "Wobble Bass". The PSR's limited patch/tone editing doesn't allow for a real authentic Wobble Bass, but hot damn.., I actually made one. I even got the mod wheel set up to control LFO rate ect. It was tricky creating the patch but I made a rather convincing Wobble Bass.

BIG PROBLEM. A Wobble Bass for dubstep needs to have the ability to lock to the tempo of the song (meaning the wobbles/LFO rate are in sync with the internal midi clock).

Does anyone know if a parameter (SUCH AS LFO RATE) can be locked to the internal midi clock? The bass sound is great, but it's not synced with the tempo of the style. Ohhh.., I even created a DubStep beat using the Style Recorder too!

It's sounding soooo good too.., it would just be a real bummer if you can't lock the LFO rate to the tempo...
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.