SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#376696 - 11/29/13 07:10 AM The big TYROS 5 NIGHT demo Watteau Nogent / Marne
nbnserge Offline

#376701 - 11/29/13 08:09 AM Re: The big TYROS 5 NIGHT demo Watteau Nogent / Marne [Re: nbnserge]
Dnj Offline

Not the greatest video quality & sound probably cell phone, but enjoyable none the less, I'm glad arranger music is being shared worldwide, Yamaha or any other company, ...the more it's featured to the masses the more it is respected, understood, and appreciated. Thanx for sharing. clap

#376709 - 11/29/13 09:29 AM Re: The big TYROS 5 NIGHT demo Watteau Nogent / Marne [Re: nbnserge]
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
Yes.........How did we ever buy and bash other keyboards before we had the internet?? I like having all these demos and reviews as I wait for my Tyros 5 to arrive. -charley

#376712 - 11/29/13 09:34 AM Re: The big TYROS 5 NIGHT demo Watteau Nogent / Marne [Re: rattley]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: rattley
Yes.........How did we ever buy and bash other keyboards before we had the internet?? I like having all these demos and reviews as I wait for my Tyros 5 to arrive. -charley

You didn't Charley,...we went to our Local music store......
they had a professional keyboard room, make an appointment, and go spend an hour or so playing all the top of the line KB's,
make a decision, and buy one!! cool2 ...
no internet, no bashing, no wondering....if you were lucky to have a few friends in bands etc, ...you could go see what they used and get an opinion, or try one at their house etc,...
miss the old days baby! wink

Edited by Dnj (11/29/13 09:34 AM)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online