SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#376539 - 11/27/13 02:09 PM My new M-audio MiniKey 32 - VSTi and my Tyros 5
nbnserge Offline

I am using this new M-Audio Keystation with my TYROS 5
This is a very good mini keyboard
Follow the new tutorial step by step and learn how to set up a complete system based on VSTi
My project is to use a little keyboard near the Tyros just as a SUPER MULTIPAD.
I will show step by step how to set up with pictures
You just need a computer (desktop or laptop) and a musical keyboard.
Next step will be the installation of Avid IGNITE software on my laptop for the M-audio Keystation.

Computer Music Tutorial [1] : My new M-Audio Keystation Mini 32 with the Tyros 5

All the latest posts

#376548 - 11/27/13 03:25 PM Re: My new M-audio MiniKey 32 - VSTi and my Tyros 5 [Re: nbnserge]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I will have to check this out carefully when I get time. I have a little Alesis controller keyboard setting here that might be great for that.

#376580 - 11/28/13 12:25 AM Re: My new M-audio MiniKey 32 - VSTi and my Tyros 5 [Re: DonM]
nbnserge Offline

yes Don

you have a lot of choices
master keyboards could be a real one with conventional keys or mini keyboards easy to carry with you when you travel with your laptop.
Personally, I have different extra keyboards each one for a specific use.
You can expand to sounds /voices capacities of your arranger or other keyboard in limitless ways. Only need a computer (laptop) and a keyboard (but not neccesary if you use your tyros connected to the laptop). It depends on your needs

Serge

Edited by nbnserge (11/28/13 12:27 AM)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online