SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#375570 - 11/17/13 03:34 PM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
WOW! Don't you just love how much the above post helped everyone? It was so beneficial to the entire membership of this forum! bow

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#375572 - 11/17/13 03:48 PM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: Dnj]
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Diki,

I don't get you. Sometimes you come up with some brilliant points and ideas. Other times you sound like a complete ass.

Do you take meds for your dual personalities?

Geez...it's just a keyboard forum. Take a freakin chill pill.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#375576 - 11/17/13 05:12 PM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: kbrkr]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
Maybe if some guys wouldn't take it too close too heart when anyone says something against Yamaha keyboards than maybe we could say it's just a forum and it's just a simple discussion. And also there is no "tone"..It is just a discussion.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#375581 - 11/17/13 06:03 PM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: travlin'easy]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
WOW! Don't you just love how much the above post helped everyone? It was so beneficial to the entire membership of this forum! bow

Ah, such wonderful sarcasm, Gary, and it's so useful, because simply arguing with unpleasant people isn't nearly as much fun.

I believe the above post has at least some merit, Gary. We have just seen a perfect example of how not to post on SZ.

Defamatory posts, such as the one you are referring to, are indicative of someone who absolutely craves attention, at whatever cost.

And, the only way to deal with such mindless,disrespectful rhetoric, sprinkled so liberally with personal attacks, is not to reply, and therefore leave our attention addicted poster stranded in his own excreta.

Like you, I come to SZ to enjoy myself and have fun, not waste my time responding to people who appear to be here only to spread negativity and get noticed in whatever way they can.

Ian

#375587 - 11/17/13 06:54 PM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: Dnj]
chony Offline

Loc: New York
How do you post emoticons anyway?

#375590 - 11/17/13 07:11 PM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: chony]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
Chill out Ian.Most of the time I am just kidding here,otherwise I would not post at all.I never mean anything bad.I really don't care which brand anyone plays.To me they are all the same,and none deserve real respect because they are selling us same crap year after year.Non of them will ever have my loyalty.To me they are just necessity.Now,is it Pepsi or Coke.It's pretty much same bs. eek

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#375591 - 11/17/13 07:12 PM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: chony]
ianmcnll Offline

Originally Posted By: chony
How do you post emoticons anyway?

There's a fine selection here, Chony.

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/

Go to the categories on the left and choose one you need. At the opening page, simply click on the smiley you want, copy the BBCode in the upper box, and paste it in your post at the appropriate spot.

Some categories have several pages to choose from.

Also, if you switch to full reply screen, there are emoticons in the last box on the left (the one with the smiley in it).

Simply click on the smiley box, and choose from the opening selection by simply clicking on the one you want.

I find them handy...and they can sometimes say more than a lot of words.

Ian

#375592 - 11/17/13 07:14 PM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: Dnj]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
When 2% of the membership do 90% of the posting, you have to wonder who 'craves attention' or even what else they do with their lives. When you start averaging 10-15 posts a day, seven days a week, you just might be spending waaaayyyyyy too much time on this (or any other) forum. Anyone reading these posts for the first time would be hard put to believe that the average age of these 'high school girls' is around 65 yrs. Be nice to see some new names posting for a change. JMO, of course.

chas

#375594 - 11/17/13 07:22 PM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: mirza]
ianmcnll Offline

Originally Posted By: mirza
Chill out Ian.Most of the time I am just kidding here,otherwise I would not post at all.I never mean anything bad.I really don't care which brand anyone plays.To me they are all the same,and none deserve real respect because they are selling us same crap year after year.Non of them will ever have my loyalty.To me they are just necessity.Now,is it Pepsi or Coke.It's pretty much same bs. eek

Hey, Mirza...my post was not directed at you, but to a post Gary was reffering to.

I don't care if someone disses my keyboard, but I don't like it when they diss me (or a group of people) because I/we chose a certain brand or model.

That's personal.

I often wonder if these Internet bullies (wise guys) would have the nerve to speak face to face in the same way they do under the protection of the web.

I seriously doubt it. They are usually cowards.

Ian

#375595 - 11/17/13 07:24 PM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: cgiles]
musicforyourday Offline

Loc: So California, USA
I agree all I wanted to do is post my thoughts way back when and I was attacked by our friend so my intention is to talk about great Keyboards not this mindless stuff AKA THE JR MEMBER.

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online