SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#375525 - 11/17/13 07:02 AM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: Dnj]
billyhank Offline

Sadly, the biggest defect my keyboard has is ME!

#375532 - 11/17/13 07:39 AM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: Dnj]
musicforyourday Offline

Loc: So California, USA
Well for Diki sake all press is good press it seems he get more attention here then the Keyboards. . !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by musicforyourday (11/17/13 07:39 AM)

#375533 - 11/17/13 07:42 AM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: billyhank]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
There is no Talibans like Yamaha Talibans drink

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#375536 - 11/17/13 08:11 AM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: mirza]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: mirza
There is no Talibans like Yamaha Talibans drink

It's times like these, Mirza, that I thank God I'm an atheist.

Ian

#375538 - 11/17/13 08:23 AM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: ianmcnll]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
Amen to that Ian.Me too.Both in religion and in keyboards.Fanatics are fanatics no matter which kind of religion.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#375545 - 11/17/13 09:04 AM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Diki would be unhappy if he were hung with a brand new rope. If you look at page 2 of the forum, nearly every post ends with negative comments by Diki. A few folks, including himself, claim no one really reads what he says, and that everyone misinterprets his comments. We read them, and read them thoroughly. No one said he was not intelligent. He just has a way of really pissing people off with his negativity, particularly when commenting about one of the world's most popular arranger keyboards, amps, mics, keyboard stands, computers, etc..., and the people that use them. If those comments were constructive, helpful to those that use those arranger keyboards, or other products, they would be better received by the masses of this forum. My primary reason for coming to this forum 11 years ago was to garner information from those individuals that had a lot of first hand information on arranger keyboards, sound systems, and performing. That information was here in abundance and I for one, got a great education from a number of caring individuals. At that time, there were no pissing contests, at least not that I can recall, just a bunch of players that were more than willing to help others improve their arranger keyboard skills and knowledge base.

Over the past decade, I've traveled more than 20,000 miles to meet with some of the forum members in person, see how they set up their equipment, see their performances first hand, learn about their marketing techniques, etc... I had the good fortune to shake the hands of Don Mason, Donny Pesce, Dave Boyd, Fran, Eddie Shoemaker, Scott Langholff, Joe Waters, Tony Madalone, Randy (Saxman)Sherwood, Ray Bastianelli,Hank Bowman, Bob Lee, Jimmy (Jimsax) McKinny, and dozens of others. I've learned a lot from each and every one of them and am forever indebted to these individuals for their assistance and friendship over the years. Hopefully, it has been a two-way street and I have always endeavored to provide as much help to them as they have to me, something I've always felt was the basis of this and other forums of similar ilk.

Staying on topic, I sincerely believe the excitement of the Tyros 5 is in it's infancy. I'm confident that this arranger keyboard will provide players with a wide array of features that will ultimately make them more enthusiastic and better player/entertainers. Diki began condemning the T5 before the first one came off the production line, and it's that kind of negativity that has no place on this, or any other forum, at least IMHO. Yes, Diki, I HAVE read what you wrote, and so has just about everyone else.

Good Luck,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#375551 - 11/17/13 10:37 AM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Diki would be unhappy if he were hung with a brand new rope.
Good Luck,
Gary cool

Would ANYONE be happy being HUNG??? even if the rope were made of gold fiber ??? confused2
I worked with a guy who used to say "Some people would complain about a paid holiday" ... bounce

#375555 - 11/17/13 11:02 AM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Diki would be unhappy if he were hung with a brand new rope. If you look at page 2 of the forum, nearly every post ends with negative comments by Diki. A few folks, including himself, claim no one really reads what he says, and that everyone misinterprets his comments. We read them, and read them thoroughly. No one said he was not intelligent. He just has a way of really pissing people off with his negativity, particularly when commenting about one of the world's most popular arranger keyboards, amps, mics, keyboard stands, computers, etc..., and the people that use them. If those comments were constructive, helpful to those that use those arranger keyboards, or other products, they would be better received by the masses of this forum. My primary reason for coming to this forum 11 years ago was to garner information from those individuals that had a lot of first hand information on arranger keyboards, sound systems, and performing. That information was here in abundance and I for one, got a great education from a number of caring individuals. At that time, there were no pissing contests, at least not that I can recall, just a bunch of players that were more than willing to help others improve their arranger keyboard skills and knowledge base.

Over the past decade, I've traveled more than 20,000 miles to meet with some of the forum members in person, see how they set up their equipment, see their performances first hand, learn about their marketing techniques, etc... I had the good fortune to shake the hands of Don Mason, Donny Pesce, Dave Boyd, Fran, Eddie Shoemaker, Scott Langholff, Joe Waters, Tony Madalone, Randy (Saxman)Sherwood, Ray Bastianelli,Hank Bowman, Bob Lee, Jimmy (Jimsax) McKinny, and dozens of others. I've learned a lot from each and every one of them and am forever indebted to these individuals for their assistance and friendship over the years. Hopefully, it has been a two-way street and I have always endeavored to provide as much help to them as they have to me, something I've always felt was the basis of this and other forums of similar ilk.

Staying on topic, I sincerely believe the excitement of the Tyros 5 is in it's infancy. I'm confident that this arranger keyboard will provide players with a wide array of features that will ultimately make them more enthusiastic and better player/entertainers. Diki began condemning the T5 before the first one came off the production line, and it's that kind of negativity that has no place on this, or any other forum, at least IMHO. Yes, Diki, I HAVE read what you wrote, and so has just about everyone else.

Good Luck,

Gary cool

Gary why let it bother you,? ......just ignore it, whip up a batch of Kickapoo Joy Juice and enjoy the day.........
by you writing a long tirade he wins and gets your goat!!
remember the quote from the movie the "Godfather"............
"Never let them know what your thinking".. cool2

#375556 - 11/17/13 12:14 PM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: Dnj]
musicforyourday Offline

I agree this just feeds him and his negativity the Time stared posting he ripped me for my spelling errors and lack of grammer he does not know me at all maybe I might have a issue with that but it was out of Line his comments, but you know the song say's bad bad leroy brown was the baddest man in the whole Dam town I think his cred it starting to take a hit and by not going too much into the comments he said it all comes out in the wash.

#375557 - 11/17/13 12:16 PM Re: TYROS 5 Is The EXCITEMENT OVER ALREADY? [Re: Dnj]
musicforyourday Offline

Maybe the goast of Christmas Future will come to his house this Christmas. Bah Humbug !!!!!!!

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online