SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#375734 - 11/19/13 03:58 PM Re: The Musician strikes back with Tyros 5 [Re: mirza]
shueymusic Offline

Loc: Lebanon, PA
Originally Posted By: mirza
Johnathan, but you still sing live.And that is the point here.It's lots of work , but I am sure it sounds great live.One thing that would not work for me is being spontanious.You can only play songs that you preprogrammed And that is what I like about live music.Trust me playing arranger is not better than what you do.But, non of it can compare to live band playing

I'm spontaneous enough in the studio... I make my arrangements with anticipation of our target audience. Singing Live with tracks is just different than a live band. And it's ok to be different. Variety is key!

I agree, nothing beats a live band for energy, character, and more to watch. BUT they have to be good and a polished act... because everything else beats a bad band!!
Yamaha Genos - RCF M20x - RCF HD10A (Stereo) - Jupiter Pocket Trumpet - Sennheiser e935 - Neumann KMS-104 plus-N

#375744 - 11/19/13 06:40 PM Re: The Musician strikes back with Tyros 5 [Re: shueymusic]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: shueymusic

because everything else beats a bad band!!

... maybe everything but a bad OMB ! ... rocker

#375757 - 11/20/13 01:13 AM Re: The Musician strikes back with Tyros 5 [Re: deb]
deb Offline

Loc: netherlands
Dear friends , I see we do not all agree about the singer on tape
but I am sure we will see something is happening in the future .
Yes it will take some time but what we all want in Music is Back
to the Basis .
Which means we want to see what we hear , do we hear Music than
we want to see the Musician because without the Musician there is no Music .
More and more people want healthy meat and vegetables , these people want also real Music .
Real Music is Music played by a visible Musician !
When I see and hear a singer with only a taped Orchestra I always leave that building .
The Musician is the most important part of the Music , a singer
can be part of it . But as long we accept incomplete shows than
I prefer the Musician with the singer on his Audiorecorder .
The Tyros 5 ( and some other instruments ) offers you this feature as a possibility . Why not use it .

#375758 - 11/20/13 02:12 AM Re: The Musician strikes back with Tyros 5 [Re: deb]
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Quit while you are ahead (or before making a fool of yourself).

#375807 - 11/20/13 08:10 AM Re: The Musician strikes back with Tyros 5 [Re: deb]
124 Offline

Agreed. Deb's view seems pretty skewed to me. You'd get laughed off the stage if you tried to pull that stunt here.

#375819 - 11/20/13 09:40 AM Re: The Musician strikes back with Tyros 5 [Re: deb]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Not to my taste, or something I'd use, but they said that about Disco, DJ's and Karaoke and you know what happened...

Ian

#375826 - 11/20/13 10:28 AM Re: The Musician strikes back with Tyros 5 [Re: ianmcnll]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
Not to my taste, or something I'd use, but they said that about Disco, DJ's and Karaoke and you know what happened...

Ian

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online