SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#37449 - 11/29/10 12:55 AM Audya left voice
skude Offline

Almost everytime I turn on my Audya I have no Left voice (voice controlled by left voice slider)First it was just randomly, but now it seems to happen at every startup. A restart and it's fine. At my saturday gig, I also notice one time I lost RH sound going from organ to a pad sound in a program. Had to go back to organ and then to the pad sound to get it came back.
skude

#37450 - 11/29/10 02:07 PM Re: Audya left voice
player 1 Offline

Loc: Vargon Sweden
Skude
I have had problem with this also but after my repair at my dealer (soldering) it has been very good every time I start my Audya, and now itīs about two month ago, have you try to lose and put the conection back. I have read that it had help many players, B.T.W. Ketron is not taking responsibility for what they selling or maybe they belive that all dealer will solve all the problem, but what I read you have bought your in the USA or am I wrong?
Hasse
I try to get the information what they had been soldering but they will not give me any beacause thay are afraid that everyone with this problem start to solder without knowledge

[This message has been edited by player 1 (edited 11-29-2010).]

#37451 - 11/29/10 02:11 PM Re: Audya left voice
Tonewheeldude Offline

You dealer should have asked you to do the following, if there are any errors then make a note (or take a photo of your screen) and email it to them:

1) With Power OFF. Hold "F1" touch button. Turn the power "ON" and release buttons once the boot screen displays.
The keyboard will automatically test the system hardware. please report any problems in this section.

2) Once completed select "F5" to continue and then:
3) select "F2" (DSP0).
4) press the "ENTER" touch button to test the various CHECKSUM and make a note of any errors, reporting them to me.
5) When completed press "EXIT" to return to the hardware test screen, and then press "EXIT" again to reboot the keyboard.

#37452 - 11/29/10 10:14 PM Re: Audya left voice
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tonewheeldude:
You dealer should have asked you to do the following, if there are any errors then make a note (or take a photo of your screen) and email it to them:

1) With Power OFF. Hold "F1" touch button. Turn the power "ON" and release buttons once the boot screen displays.
The keyboard will automatically test the system hardware. please report any problems in this section.

2) Once completed select "F5" to continue and then:
3) select "F2" (DSP0).
4) press the "ENTER" touch button to test the various CHECKSUM and make a note of any errors, reporting them to me.
5) When completed press "EXIT" to return to the hardware test screen, and then press "EXIT" again to reboot the keyboard.

TWD,

Skude has tested all the CSUM and they are all OK, I have asked him, he still has a problems as you can see above , is there something else causing is problem, is it the yellow wire, whatever the hell the yellow wire is. I thought you cut the RED wire when you don't want it to blow up!!!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online