Quote:
Originally posted by Tonewheeldude:
You dealer should have asked you to do the following, if there are any errors then make a note (or take a photo of your screen) and email it to them:

1) With Power OFF. Hold "F1" touch button. Turn the power "ON" and release buttons once the boot screen displays.
The keyboard will automatically test the system hardware. please report any problems in this section.

2) Once completed select "F5" to continue and then:
3) select "F2" (DSP0).
4) press the "ENTER" touch button to test the various CHECKSUM and make a note of any errors, reporting them to me.
5) When completed press "EXIT" to return to the hardware test screen, and then press "EXIT" again to reboot the keyboard.

TWD,

Skude has tested all the CSUM and they are all OK, I have asked him, he still has a problems as you can see above , is there something else causing is problem, is it the yellow wire, whatever the hell the yellow wire is. I thought you cut the RED wire when you don't want it to blow up!!!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey