SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#37441 - 11/28/10 11:13 AM Midi test
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
My Audya just come back from Italy when Ketroner guys solve some problems.
I would like to asck ather Audya ouners for help cos I thing something is stell wrong in my instrument.
Please turn on your kayboard and pres Menu.
Choice F2- Midi after that choice F4-Utility.
Please play some notes on kayboard and in the midle of playing pres F4-Lokal.
When F4 show ON then you must hear what you play,and when the F4 show Off then you cant hear enithing.
My kayboard play allways no mether if F4 is in Off or in ON posicion.Like I can read in manual if F4-Lokal is in Off posicion then you cant hear nothing.
Please let me know haw your kayboard work in that case.
Thank you

[This message has been edited by Dusan (edited 11-28-2010).]

#37442 - 11/28/10 12:29 PM Re: Midi test
player 1 Offline

Loc: Vargon Sweden
Dusan
I have tested my Audya and I have the same as you, if I set it to on or off it plays anyhow, I´m shure it´s from the beginning and I have had no problem whit this

#37443 - 11/29/10 01:11 AM Re: Midi test
Dusan Offline

Player1,
I thing in all Audyas is the same problem from beginning and that is not so big mestake from Ketroners.We can play enyway,but antill we want to try something more.
I want to conect two kayboard with midi cables and I am secesfol in some way.I set two kayboard(Tyros1 and Audya)like Tyros was the master and Audya like the slave.I can start styles from Tyros in Audya and play Audya sounds on Tyros.
If I turn around all setings(Audya is master and Tyros is Slave)then I haw a problem cos I want to shut down all sounds and styles in Audya,but without that Local funkcion is not paseble.
In that way I haw anather problem with not finish kayboard like Audya is.
Haw long.....???????

#37444 - 11/29/10 03:06 AM Re: Midi test
Rusty 999 Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by Dusan:
Player1,
I thing in all Audyas is the same problem from beginning and that is not so big mestake from Ketroners.We can play enyway,but antill we want to try something more.
I want to conect two kayboard with midi cables and I am secesfol in some way.I set two kayboard(Tyros1 and Audya)like Tyros was the master and Audya like the slave.I can start styles from Tyros in Audya and play Audya sounds on Tyros.
If I turn around all setings(Audya is master and Tyros is Slave)then I haw a problem cos I want to shut down all sounds and styles in Audya,but without that Local funkcion is not paseble.
In that way I haw anather problem with not finish kayboard like Audya is.
Haw long.....???????

Dusan , Have you emailed AJ about this problem ? He is usually very good at explaining the solution

Rusty

#37445 - 11/29/10 03:51 AM Re: Midi test
Dusan Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty 999:
Dusan , Have you emailed AJ about this problem ? He is usually very good at explaining the solution

Rusty

Rusty,
that can be wery kinde of you.I haw meny questions for AJ,but I dont want to desturb them,cos is wery "rare" guest here sometimes.
Like you can read my posts ,I try to simbiose two instrument like one and is wery dificult to setup something like this from scrach and withaut eny help.
AJ can be most welcome solution if they want to cooperate....
Thank you

#37446 - 11/29/10 03:55 AM Re: Midi test
Dusan Offline

Rusty,
I must to apologije to you cos I dont read well your post.
No, I am not E-maling AJ....

#37447 - 11/29/10 07:21 AM Re: Midi test
player 1 Offline

Loc: Vargon Sweden
maybe the local on/off only works when you add another keyboard, have you try this?

#37448 - 11/29/10 07:26 AM Re: Midi test
Dusan Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by player 1:
maybe the local on/off only works when you add another keyboard, have you try this?

Yes I did it but with no lack....
AJ must say somthing I gues..

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online