SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#37419 - 11/20/10 06:15 AM Audya coming back from Italy
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
After a little more then 14 days my Audya coming back from Italy.Like you prabably know I haw troubles with USB conection to my comp and some midi errors.
What I can report?
Befor I got my instrument I asck my dealer what ketroners do on my instrument and answer is supriset me."I dont know" was an answer.I got no eny paper from Ketron what was be a problem,if change some parts or something.What are weighting for me in store is only karton box with my Audya.
Of course ewerything what I can test in thous two days work perfect.My first inpresion is much bether and clearest sound...Live guitars is more gentlest and realy clear.Midi guitars who suport some dificult shords like Dim chord in Live guitar section is much louder then befor and sobstitute Live guitar sound.
I supose Ketron guys reload all OS once again.My user styles dont exsist enymore in some folders but I dont blame for that.They was not somethin special.Cos my USB rear port working again and haw no problem with PC conection.
With one word:Ketroners do a good jobe.

[This message has been edited by Dusan (edited 11-20-2010).]

#37420 - 11/20/10 06:51 AM Re: Audya coming back from Italy
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dusan:
After a little more then 14 days my Befor I got my instrument I asck my dealer what ketroners do on my instrument and answer is supriset me."I dont know" was an answer. [This message has been edited by Dusan (edited 11-20-2010).]

Dusan,

I bet Ketron don't know what they have done to it either,, hope the hell it works OK or this will be the biggest bummer going. Travelled half way around the World and it's still only has one output, hell Dusan hope it floats on water when you throw it in.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#37421 - 11/20/10 07:59 AM Re: Audya coming back from Italy
Dusan Offline

Tony,
I suspect Ketroners must change some hardware part in my Audya cos with my opinian rear USB shoket is integretet to board and conestion troubles is I thing hardware nature.
Like I say befor the bigest suprise for me is cos I dont recive eny paper with report what they do and what they change on instrument.
I supose Tonewheldude dont agere with me if I say:Ketron guys ignore hes coustomers again and again.In ewery car service, meneger come to me and give me a detail paper raport what they do.That cant be in Ketron...
And one more question is coming out:what the hell is with my waranty.If they change some parts inside,what is with waranty for thous parts from now?Enybody know that?Tonewheldude....what do you do in UK?

#37422 - 11/20/10 08:16 AM Re: Audya coming back from Italy
Tonewheeldude Offline

I think its great you have an instrument that your pleased with now.

What I would suggest you do now is copy all the files and folders from the Audya exactly as they are to your PC so you have a total back up - don't forget the hidden folders too! I copy one folder at a time in case I have to stop half way through.

I know its a slow job- but don't be tempted to open the keyboard to take the hard disk out, just wait until you have the time to do it via the USB socket on the rear.

Then if you have problems in the future you can use the Audya format utility and copy everything back.

As for what we do in the UK...its a little different to your situation as I know all of our customers...almost personally. Whereas you are in a different country and speak a different language.

I have only had to change a couple of Ketron parts in two years, I don't provide a written report unless the customer is being invoiced but generally the customer is with me anyway or in contact personally by phone and I will tell them if they are interested. Most repairs have been reloading hard drives that customers have accidentally formated of corrupted, which although is not realy a warranty issue we do anyway without cost.

With non Ketron repairs (e.g. digital Piano's, personal keyboards, Organs, guitars etc), I only provide a written report if the customer is paying for the repair, otherwise the report goes to the factory.

[This message has been edited by Tonewheeldude (edited 11-20-2010).]

#37423 - 11/20/10 09:34 AM Re: Audya coming back from Italy
Dusan Offline

Thanks Tone for your sugestions.I will do a file backup near in future.
I cant help myself,but dont you agre with me thouse behavior from Ketron is strange in some way?You prabably never send an instrument directly to factory for repering and if you do then is normal(I thing so)they must to provide some report what they do? That instrument is my property and no one (also Ketron)cant do nothing withaut my permission and my right is to know what they realy do and hes right and duty is reper some eventual troubles(in waranty period).Right...?

#37424 - 11/20/10 09:47 AM Re: Audya coming back from Italy
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Quote:
After a little more then 14 days my Audya coming back from Italy.

Good news, but let's hope they did put an engineer inside it
to prevent cables disconnect during the transport.
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#37425 - 11/20/10 10:13 AM Re: Audya coming back from Italy
Dusan Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Gunnar Jonny:
Good news, but let's hope they did put an engineer inside it
to prevent cables disconnect during the transport.

Jonny,
so far so good...I also hope they do...

#37426 - 11/20/10 10:15 AM Re: Audya coming back from Italy
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Thanks Tone for your sugestions.I will do a file backup near in future.
I cant help myself,but dont you agre with me thouse behavior from Ketron is strange in some way?You prabably never send an instrument directly to factory for repering and if you do then is normal(I thing so)they must to provide some report what they do? That instrument is my property and no one (also Ketron)cant do nothing withaut my permission and my right is to know what they realy do and hes right and duty is reper some eventual troubles(in waranty period).Right...?

Dusan,

All Joking over I do hope the Audya runs OK now, I think this is a first one gone back to the factory, if TWD was your dealer he would sort it out striaght away of that I am sure.

Good Luck now.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#37427 - 11/20/10 10:44 AM Re: Audya coming back from Italy
Dusan Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Dusan,

All Joking over I do hope the Audya runs OK now, I think this is a first one gone back to the factory, if TWD was your dealer he would sort it out striaght away of that I am sure.

Good Luck now.

Tony

Thanks Tony,
Jokes is allways welcome and yes,if TWD was my dealer I am shure then things go much faster and betther.No frustrated days only joje.....but that can be only in UK.
Allso hope your Audya must get a better condition soon as possible.

#37428 - 11/21/10 08:13 AM Re: Audya coming back from Italy
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Thanks Tony,
Jokes is allways welcome and yes,if TWD was my dealer I am shure then things go much faster and betther.No frustrated days only joje.....but that can be only in UK.
Allso hope your Audya must get a better condition soon as possible.

Dusan,

The Audya is coming home from Christmas, Ho, Ho, Ho,.

BTW Dusan the factory closes for Christmas hope it's OK.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online