SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#373269 - 10/21/13 09:45 PM 14 Years Anniversary
joso Offline

Loc: Denmark
Hi

Over the last 4 weeks I have updated "The Unofficial Yamaha Keyboard Resource Site" every other day. So today I lean back and celebrate the site's 14th birthday.

The latest updates contain many updates of my software, adding some new articles; adding links to many new style sites; adding links to many new sheet music sites, adding links to many music software sites, and much, much more (eg. Learn Video, MIDI documents, programming sites).

I'm ready for several years more, and will endeavor that my site will continue to be one of the world's best resources for Yamaha Keyboard enthusiasts.

You are very welcome to visit "The Unofficial Yamaha Keyboard Resource Site" on http://www.jososoft.dk/yamaha/index.htm - All the news are listed here.

Thank you for your attention
Jørgen

PS: Sign up for the site's newsletter on http://www.jososoft.dk/yamaha/nyhedsbrev.htm

#373274 - 10/21/13 11:55 PM Re: 14 Years Anniversary [Re: joso]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Congratulations on your 14 years, Jørgen...you truly do have one of the best, and certainly the most interesting and valuable resource sites available today.

It's always a treat to visit, and, it was the very first Yamaha support site that I bookmarked when I first got on the Internet many years ago.

A heartfelt thanks for all your hard work, patience, and dedication to helping those of us who have Yamaha keyboards in their kit.

Ian

#373275 - 10/21/13 11:59 PM Re: 14 Years Anniversary [Re: joso]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Congratulations Jørgen. You provide an irreplaceable and unique service to Yamaha arranger users. Sites like yours are exactly what the Internet was all about when it went public in the early 1990s. And you have stayed true to that original goal of providing help to an online community.

#373278 - 10/22/13 02:11 AM Re: 14 Years Anniversary [Re: joso]
Dnj Offline

Thankyou for all your efforts.

#373279 - 10/22/13 05:46 AM Re: 14 Years Anniversary [Re: joso]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Thank you for your kindness and service.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#373326 - 10/23/13 03:46 AM Re: 14 Years Anniversary [Re: joso]
joso Offline

Loc: Denmark
Hi

Thank you to everyone who has replied to my message.
Thanks for the kind and warm comments and well wishes for the future. All this joys and touches me a lot.
I continue undeterred, but I will not promise you that it gets to 14 more years. 14 years is a long time on the internet, almost lifetime.

All the best!
Jørgen

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online