Hi all, I'm about to secure a mint condition korg pa3x 61 for 2500US, the listing is approx 300km from where I live, so if I do make the trip, I would most likely secure the purchase. So far my knowledge of the keyboard is via this forum and you tube samples. Should I wait further or is this a reasonable deal? Many thanks Ky
Now you've all thrown me out of whack.. I already have the T4, and really wanted to add a Korg range. So for almost the same price.. Is a pa900 worth considering over the pa3x?..are there more features on the 900?
Thank you gents.. pa3x is locked in.. Will drive to Sydney tomorrow. I know these questions are posted everywhere as a new arranger hits the market, but its a last minute decision and just needed reassurances and links to confirm. Again, many thanks... Ky