SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#37209 - 10/25/10 03:00 AM Modulation on piano voice
skude Offline

For a long time I have had problems with the default pianovoice at startup, there was a kind of vibrator on, like the MOD. wheel was a little on. Very annoying. To get it off I had to pick another preset voice and then go back to the piano preset again, then it was OK. It was the same at every startup. For the first time I have done editing to a factory preset voice.(not program) Except from renaming a voice that had the name changed when saving a voicelist. Had to go into MOD/WHA and set it to OFF. Now the voice is fine but the MOD wheel if OFF, but I don't use modulation wheel on the Piano voice anyway. Just thought I should share.
skude

#37210 - 10/25/10 04:33 AM Re: Modulation on piano voice
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Skude
Great tip. Thanks
Bernie

#37211 - 10/25/10 03:07 PM Re: Modulation on piano voice
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Skude, do you have the A4?

I had this same problem and it turned out to be the keyboard i was using as a controller sending midi signals causing the modulation.

Al

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#37212 - 10/26/10 12:40 AM Re: Modulation on piano voice
skude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by kbrkr:
Skude, do you have the A4?

I had this same problem and it turned out to be the keyboard i was using as a controller sending midi signals causing the modulation.

Al

Al
I have the Audya 76, have had this problem for a long time. Finally found a way to fix it, it's been OK after I turned OFF the MOD/WHA in voice edit.
skude

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online