This post is directed at those that work a lot in Composer. As you know, the notes, F, G and A are weak from a resonant point when used above the C bass. They do not stand out as well as C, C#, D, D# and E. I go into Part Setting and change the pitch point to E. This brings the bass notes in question play an octave lower. It sounds natural enough but it also sounds weak compared to the louder and clearer resonance in the above-mentioned C range. My question is, can this be corrected in Sound Edit Menu? What I would like is when the lower F, F#, G, G# and A bass are played in a chord, they sound louder to compensate for the more bass resonance coming out in the C range. Isn't this something to do with scale or whatever that will increase the sound where you want it louder? As I said in an earlier post, I am not one of the brave souls that fool around with Sound Edit other than making sound changes and raising the volume of sounds in general and also, in Easy Edit, changing the brilliance and vibrato, etc.

Mark