SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#369030 - 07/14/13 02:30 PM Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON MASON.......... [Re: DonM]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Don ... We have been out of town since Thursday and I just had a chance to get to S-Z ...
belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and considering Susan's outcome, I would say that ultimately it was ...
As I was reading your posts about all the cardio tests being good I was going to suggest she be checked for esophageal spasms ... I cannot count the number of times I have been rushed to the ER with the exact same symptoms of a heart attack - severe chest pain radiating up to the neck and jaw and to the shoulders, sweating, lightheaded, etc. only to find - fortunately - that it was esophageal spasms ... One 'problem' is that the nitro they give you in the ER to relieve the cardio symptoms also relieves the esophageal spasms so they have to do all the tests, but better safe than sorry ...
I have been through countless tests for reflux and the spasms ... My Gastroenterologist has me on a daily 60MG dose of 'Dexilant' ... the spasms do not occur as often but the severe pain and other symptoms are still the same ... at least I now feel I can tell that it is a spasm and not a heart problem ...
Get her to a good Gastroenterologist and ask about 'Dexilant' ...
Wishing you both good health and many more years ...

#369031 - 07/14/13 02:37 PM Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON MASON.......... [Re: Dnj]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Don,
Tell Susan we wish her the best. Keep us updated.
Oh yes, happy birthday to the two of you.

Deane and Glenda

#369094 - 07/15/13 01:17 PM Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON MASON.......... [Re: tony mads usa]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Don's older, taller and uglier than I am....a real WINNER in my book!

Be well, Susan!

Russ

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online