SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#368822 - 07/09/13 12:07 PM KETRON Italy's Customer Service vs. YAMAHA's
leezone Offline

the analogy...

a JOKE vs. EXCELLENT

as some of you know i emailed Ketron Italy over 1 month ago, at least 3 times
what do i get? no answer, no response whatsoever.
it's like i never even sent them an email, like i don't exist
like i haven't spent over $10,000 on their products

so i email Yamaha to complain about a $99 speaker bag,
3 hours later i get a call from a Yamaha rep. without asking for a call back.
they heard what i had to say, and assured me this "problem" would be resolved.
Then i get an email few hours after the phone call THANKING me for contacting them and making sure i was satisfied with their customer service.

Ketron Italy, WAKE UP !!!

i love the Audya, more than the Tyros,
but the Customer Service given by Ketron Italy to their loyal customers is beyond APPALLING !

the truth must be told !!!

#368838 - 07/09/13 06:06 PM Re: KETRON Italy's Customer Service vs. YAMAHA's [Re: leezone]
hbinfo2001 Offline

Loc: Quebec Canada
Your not the only one ,but Ketron its a small compagny I dont know if you can see it with google street view But you have to say that its the best keyboards in the market I am speaking about the arranger keyboard

#368842 - 07/09/13 10:40 PM Re: KETRON Italy's Customer Service vs. YAMAHA's [Re: leezone]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Leezone,

You should purchase the Ajamsonic upgrade and start to deal with AJ direct. I've stated this many times over & over again.

If you are frustrated, then DO something about it. I have only good things to say about my Ketron product & bear in mind that I purchased mine 2nd hand from a friend without any form of guarantee. Yet I'm as happy as can be with it.

Keep well my friends,

Henni

#368881 - 07/10/13 12:27 PM Re: KETRON Italy's Customer Service vs. YAMAHA's [Re: Henni]
leezone Offline

hbinfo: Audya is the BEST keyboard with the WORST Manufacturer's Customer Service
no excuse on the size of the company.
they should at least answer emails, if not remove the Contact page from the damn site

henni: What i need help with AJ cannot do.
I need to create and load my OWN Audio Guitars
Not even AJ has the tools to do this. Go figure.

Edited by leezone (07/10/13 12:28 PM)

#368906 - 07/10/13 08:59 PM Re: KETRON Italy's Customer Service vs. YAMAHA's [Re: leezone]
Henni Offline

Off course AJ can do!!! There are new audio guitars with his upgrade. You are loosing out on a LOT my friend...

As for me, I see AJ as MY Ketron Italy & I have not been disappointed, no, not even once. What they do & don't do over at the factory could not concern me less. I am happy with the service & backup I currently enjoy. And I have had a lot of conversation with AJ. He responded to all of them!

All the best,

Henni

#368910 - 07/10/13 09:47 PM Re: KETRON Italy's Customer Service vs. YAMAHA's [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Heck man, just think for a moment about this:

I received a totally new complete pre-programmed sound board with the latest RAM installed from him without even asking for it. And I'm way out over here in Africa!!! Now my older generation Audya 76 is on par with the newest ones out there & the factory does not even know about my existence... And remember, I purchased mine 2nd hand from a friend long after it's warranty expired!!! What MORE do I need for my Audya? Now tell me that he does not have my best interest at heart!

You on the other hand seems to be extremely frustrated by your Audya experience & hence my recommendation to you. Upgrade to Ajamsonic. It will be worth everything in the end & rid you of all your current frustration...

And do you know what? I suspect that I'll have repeatable intros & endings on my Audya before anyone else would!

Henni

#368924 - 07/11/13 07:02 AM Re: KETRON Italy's Customer Service vs. YAMAHA's [Re: leezone]
leezone Offline

Henni

there are 2 types of "Audio Guitars"

1 is in ROM, the other in RAM

the ones in RAM are midi+audio slices, which nobody knows how to do except Italy, AJ, and maybe Sokratis

the others are in ROM, actual AUDIO, like Audio Drums, BUT
they are proprietary and you need special format

i want to record and add NEW guitars and add them to Audya, like you would add Audio Drums

i have begged Italy for this.

they have not even responded

and AJ who is Ketron USA in my eyes as far as support
does not have the software to do this, add pure audio guitars into ROM

i am willing to pay $200 just for this special software, for the ability to add guitars like we add drums, .wav files, which then convert to the special extension

Edited by leezone (07/11/13 07:03 AM)

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online