Hello Everyone, and especially to Elizabeth who warned me about the problem I had with my computer. Thank you for that Elizabeth without your help I would have opened nearly all of the emails as most bore names I'm well acquainted with. However I deleted all immediately.

Now the strange thing is, a couple of days prior to that I had received a message from BT telling me they were updating and were going to delete a backlog of old, saved emails from their records. So! after deleting all, I then went on to the BT website to confirm whether their message was genuine or not. To my surprise their Home Page came up in different shades of green but was showing all their packages etc. and at first I thought this was part of the 'new look' to their update, but then I realised their logo wasn't shown anywhere. Having used BT for several years, I thought it very strange they were leaving that out, so I looked closer at the web address and sure enough there was a small 'i' between the B and the T. I knew immediately something was not right as my son works for BT and he would have been the first to tell me if they were changing their web address and he hadn't mentioned it.

By this time I was really concerned, so I telephoned BT to find out what was going on and was told they were aware of the problem and asked if they could change my password immediately. Of course, I agreed and so far, all appears to be working o.k. If any of you were affected by all this, I can only apologise. Needless to say, I've upped my Security now although according to my computer magazine, there is no real security as these imbeciles that do this are becoming more and more sophisticated and always seem to be one step ahead of the security companies.

Thanks again everyone - Audrey