SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 25 of 31 < 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 30 31 >
Topic Options
#374337 - 11/06/13 01:58 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi all,

Some new Ajamsonic demos can be found here. Just scroll down to the bottom.

Cheers mates,

Henni

#374446 - 11/07/13 08:22 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Jonesy
Hi,
Does anyone have any pop/dance/ rock registrations that they would be prepared to share for the Audya?
Hopefully this is ok to ask and doesn't break any forum rules.
Anybody that can help please let me know.
Thanks in advance
Regards
Mark

Originally Posted By: Henni
Hi Mark,

Lookin the downloads under Henni. There are many, many fantastic registrations to be found.

Cheers mate,
Henni

Hi Henni
I'm new to the forum so can you tell me how to get to the downloads you refer to please?
Many thanks for your reply.
Best regards
Mark

Hi mate,

Just go see here

All the best,

Henni

#375321 - 11/14/13 11:28 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: underdog
Hi everyone. I apologize if this has been question has been answered before.
I now have my Audya set up exactly as I want and I would like to know if it as possible to make a complete exact backup of the Audya's internal drive on to another hard drive, so if the Audyas suffered a hard drive failure,I could simply replace the drive with the clone.
If this is possible,I would appreciate any information on how to do it. Thank you.

Originally Posted By: necdetdoni
open back cover of audya
unmount hdd
connect hdd to pc via ide usb converter
choose show hidden and protected system files from folder options
copy files to pc or other hdd

Originally Posted By: underdog
Thank you necdetdoni.Can I please ask,is it an IDE 2.5" hard drive in the Audya and do I need to do anything with the new drive (format or put some operating programme) before I start copying.If I copy all the files across,will the backup drive then work exactly the same as the original drive if put into the Audya ?

Hi my friend,

Yours is a very good idea. Just keep in mind your Audya will not work with a exact cloned HDD. Somehow the serial no. of your Audya and your HDD is referenced somewhere on your existing HDD and no one will tell you how to fix that. Also, some stuff definitely gets stored on your sound board, even some copy protected styles.

Good to have the backup should you mess up some files though.

Cheers mate,

Henni

Originally Posted By: sl72
http://www.todo-backup.com/products/home/free-backup-software.htm
Used this for cloning the disk. Connected both disks to my computer via USB and cloned away.
You dont have to think about folders. Everything will be identical on both disks.

Stian

Originally Posted By: sl72
http://gparted.sourceforge.net/
I used this to format to FAT 32.

Stian

Originally Posted By: Snoopy
Sorry guys,

Henni is correct !

The "serial-numer" of the keyboard doesn´t seem to be much relevant, it MUST BE the HDs serial number !

I did a sctor copy ( with "Acronis TrueImage" as well as with "file-zilla" ) of my original HD and restored it on a new HD.

MOST things work, but NOT THE COPY-PROTECTED STYLES as from the "Pen 2011 Update" or the "UK-Styles".

The same when I replaced my original HD with my SSD :

EVERYTHING BUT the 2011 and UK Updates worked fine.

The 2011 and UK-Pens are copy protected as well. If you used it in Audya once, there is no chance to use it again, even if it´s in the same keyboard with another HD!!!

Lucky who did a sector-copy of the stick(s) prior first use on Audya wink

@Stian : If you did a SECTOR copy there would be no need to format the new HD / SSD, because the restore would palce any bit exactly where it has to be.

MAYBE AJ found another solution....

#377088 - 12/03/13 11:19 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: cila09
Hi,

Is it possible to change the registrations by pc?
If yes how?

Thanks,
C

Originally Posted By: audyaplayer
With usb cable,Audya to pc,than you can see the files on your pc and change the regs.

Audyaplayer

Originally Posted By: cila09
Hi,

I have a musicbook database on my PC. I use this app during live gig. When I select one song score from the musicbook database I would like to see the linked registartion change in my audya automatically. Is it possoible?

C

Originally Posted By: Snoopy
Hi,

If your musicbook software is able to send midi-commands it is possible.

You´ver just to select a midi-channel ) e.g. 16 ) and in the midi-setup of the audya under "channel-rx" and then "f6" to select the same channel.

The easiest way how to find out what numbers for registrations you´ve to enter in your software :

Start a sequencer-software in recording mode on your pc, on audya under channel-tx select a midi-channel, e.g. 16, and then change a registration. Then stop the record and have a look, what "numbers" ( midi-commands ) have been sent.
Ente these values in your music-software and it will work !

#377089 - 12/03/13 11:20 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

On the AUDYA l connect the headphones but the volume is very quiet. I have the sliders all up at maximum but Still the volume through the headphones doesn't increase and is very quiet. Any ideas what needs to be adjusted to get a better volume level through the headphones? Thanks for any suggestions. Mark

Originally Posted By: Ketron_AJ
Menu - output Assign. Make sure all is coming out of Main stereo.
Then, check sound card level at Menu - keyboard control - volumes - sound card level (it's value should be between 42-50).

Thanks.

#377097 - 12/04/13 02:59 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Ron Shelley Offline

Moved to main KETRON page.

Edited by Ketron_AJ (12/06/13 01:52 AM)
Edit Reason: Moved to main Ketron page

#377782 - 12/10/13 08:30 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
Hi my friends...
We working new (audio styles) in cooperation with AJ for Ajamsonic products.
We will make many new Audio Styles, with New Audio Drums..

NEW AUDIO STYLES Produced by Ajam inc.

STYLE CREATOR / PROGRAMING / AUDIO MIX / EDITING:
SOKRATIS KAVLENTAKIS.

DRUMS PLAYER: FOTIS VAKOUFT
SIS

Here is the demos of the first styles

SOUL_GOSPEL
https://soundcloud.com/sokratis-1974/ketron-audya-soul-gospel

CRYSTAL_BAYON
https://soundcloud.com/sokratis-1974/ketron-audya-bayon-demo

Thanks!!

#380244 - 01/01/14 11:10 AM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

I've demonstrated the ease of it with a few examples here

Keep well all,

Henni

#380697 - 01/05/14 08:08 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

1. I do like ‘audio styles ‘ but regret that I cannot take away the REVERB on those. ( or can I ?)
>>>AJ:- Yes you can. If you press MENU - and go to DSP (F3) and REVERB (F1), from here, you can adjust the amount of reverb allocated to:-
* The RIGHT HAND/Lead voice (F6 - RIGHT Level), by pressing F6 to highlight it and changing it's current value with the data wheel.
* The STYLE/Midifle (F7 - LEFT/GM Level), by pressing F7 to highlight it and changing it's current value with the data wheel.
* The Micopone level (F8).... etc
** You can use the cooresponding F1, F2 and F3 buttons to change the REVERB TYPE.
** Because every style will call up it's own internal reverb type and level, you can turn on LOCK REVERB (User 1/6) once you press F1-F3 to try and change the reverb type. Then save so as not to repeat each time by exiting to the default screeen, and pressing SAVE - CUSTOM START UP (F6).

***** The AUDIO Drums (for the most part) are recorded either with no reverb/dry eg "16Beat_3-93" which means 16 Beat 3 recorded at a tempo of 93 with no SFX/RX or with reverb e.g 16Beat_3RX_93 (16 Beat Audio Drum with effect 'RX' and recorded at standard tempo of 93bmp). You can access the Audio Drums for each style once you have selected the style by pressing STYLE VIEW - then press F1 to highlight the
* AUDIO DRUM (Factory AUDIO Drums)
* USER AUDIO DRUMS (Audio Drums you have loaded in to the HD's USER AUDIO Folder)
* DRUM BANK (Audio Grooves/Sliced Audio Drums)
* DRUM 1 (Midi Drums recored for older style or mixed with AUDIO Drums for newer AUDYA or AJAMSONIC styles). These can be acceessed by pressing F1 repeatedly.
Next, turn the data wheel to access the vast amount of Audio or Groove selection available to the current style part you are on.

2. So far I have not found a way of EDITING ONE SINGLE VOICE. I am not talking about the programs but
just a menu or simple way to edit say Trumpet ( filter, etc.) and storing it ......WHERE ?
>>>AJ:- AUDYA won't let you edit factory presets for fear of accidentally erasing the original voices. However, Presets are identical to PROGRAM voices ... the difference being they are individual voices, rather than layers of 2-3 voices. To EDIT the trumpet, simply press the PROGRAM button - then pres BRASS and select any trumpet (F1-F10) that sounds close to what you want. Then press EDIT to enter the EDIT mode. You will see 3 columns of voices that are used to create this current Program voice. Go to columns 2 and 3 and turn the volume to "0". Now work on the parameters of VOICE 1. If you want, in this edit screen, simply highlight the VOCIE 1 (by pressing F1) ... then scrol through until you locate you trumpet) - as you turn the data wheel, you are now scrolling through the GM/Preset voices!

The nearly 4hrs DVD manual and tutorial goes into depth to show and explain all this to you.

3. Also I am looking for WHERE TO REMOVE THE REVERB volumes on the RIGHT HAND VOICES.
>>>AJ:- Answered above.

#380698 - 01/05/14 08:13 PM Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

I accidentally deleted some voices in ISTRUMENT FOLDER. I have the AJAMSONIC conversion.

>>>AJ: If you have accidentally erased these requested files from your HD, a back up exists in your SYSTEM - AJAMSONIC folder (created purposely for such).

Copy the files back into the INSTRUMENT folder. If still not successful, kindly send us your serial number and we will instantly send you the files via a secured website to download with the appropriate key. another user's files won't work in your AUDYA due to different key signatures.

Page 25 of 31 < 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 30 31 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online