SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#365727 - 04/28/13 07:47 AM PSR S910 for Sale-Along with Beakybird Super TD
cdog46 Offline

Right around Christmas I bought BeakyBirds PSR S910. I got it in very nice condition for a very reasonable price. It has a small crack on the bottom left corner that is very hard to see, and does not affect the play at all. I have since glued it so it has been mended & repainted.

The keyboard, otherwise, is in very good shape, and everything works as it is suppossed to. I have used it no more than 8 hours, and up comes the question why I want to sell it. The answer is rather simple. I really can not afford it , as I have a ton of bills & am unemployed. The problem also is that I have keyboarditis-a malady that affects many of us & -no doubt-in time-I'll buy another keyboard I cannot really afford.

I will sell it for $1050 because I need to sell it. Shipping-I reckon-will cost about $50 depending on location. I live in Southern Maine. It comes with the original carton, the instruction manual, and the power supply. Also included is the Beakybird Super Thumb drive with all kinds of different styles. If interested please contact me. My email is cdog46@yahoo.com Iwill also give you my ebay rating which is 100% for 195 buy & sell transactions.

#365947 - 05/03/13 08:25 AM Re: PSR S910 for Sale-Along with Beakybird Super TD [Re: cdog46]
cdog46 Offline

Keyboard Sold.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online