I've somewhat fallen in love with Audya styles...

This weekend i played an Audya upgraded with the latest USB stick update and it was my first handson with the Audya as my local dealers don't support Audya. I played over 2 hours and came to some conclusions..

I love the styles, the drums are awesome but espescially some basslines gave me goosebumbs..

The solo sounds are good but not superb... but then i have been spoiled by some top of the line VST's.... but the instrument as a whole fairs well with the combination of solo sounds and styles.

But if i'd buy an Audya, then it should replace my S90ES as controller for my VST's.

So here are my questions, is it possible to add midi messages to the sliders or are those sliders only usable for the functions bound to them by the Ketron Engineers. I want those sliders to controll certain parts of my VST sounds like LFO cutoffs, reverbs.

Then there should also be some programmable buttons that allow me to send midi signals too.

Sadly the 76 key version does not have these 16 buttons, will they be added when they produce a new batch?

Needless to say that i got a good offer of €3200 for the Audya 4 and €3800 for the orriginal Audya..

More questions will follow...

http://keyszone.boards.net