SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#36450 - 09/15/10 02:23 AM For KETRON,for AJ
Cristi Audya Offline

Loc: Romania
I create the styles verry good in the Style Compiler but verry hard i can make a traditional sound because i don`t have a program to create my own INSs...doing them MSPs are not sounding at their true value. It has to be processed in more velocities and more MSPs saved in one single Sound Program, it can not be put in Style so i have to find a possibility to create my own INSs or we will never have a Sound at the full value of this keyboard, that`s why are not more Audya buyers in Romania, thei know the lacks for our local market and they are resserved in buyng Audya and we, the one who have Audya,we are forced to quit. I mention that i have installed the USB Pen Drive and i want to thank you !

#400811 - 03/24/15 05:46 PM Re: For KETRON,for AJ [Re: Cristi Audya]
danielbordeiu Offline

Loc: Romania
Do not bother Cristi. Because they do not bother too about the romanian market, or let's say, generally speaking, about the ethnical balkanic market.
Roland bothered, Korg bothered, Yamaha bothered, and that's why they have such a big market slice in our countries.

By the way, did you sold your Audya?

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online