SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#363800 - 03/26/13 06:11 AM Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA [Re: Uncle Dave]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
What do you mean you don't NEED it? You sold your backup, didn't you????? Are you spending ALL DAY on the golf course these days? No more "real" work?
smile

"All aboard for the BK9 EXPRESS" !!! keys woot

#363805 - 03/26/13 08:52 AM Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA [Re: Uncle Dave]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
What do you mean you don't NEED it? You sold your backup, didn't you????? Are you spending ALL DAY on the golf course these days? No more "real" work?
smile

No, some days I go fishing. Actually, I'm doing some private parties, but not the 5-night sit down job any more.
I seem to be totally revamping my system. I still have the two Bose Compacts, and I just bought a T1 Tone Match mixer off Ebay.
I will replace my aged Logitech Z2200 backup pa with the one I'm getting from DNJ.

Who knows, if it's as good as he says it is, it may get promoted, but I'm not holding my breath. I love the Boses!

I also repurchased my Roland BK7m from the guy I sold it to. He only used it twice, and I bought it back for about half what I sold it for! I will use it with Edirol controller kb and Harmony M voice processor. I really like the Roland styles and sounds.
BK9 does look interesting too!
DonM

#363939 - 03/28/13 07:59 AM Re: For Sale...MINT HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

I still have one complete unit left for sale,...
HK Lukas Audio Nano 300 STEREO PA system with optional stands poles package and a CUSTOM made by "Le Cover" Thick Neoprene foam sub cover/all cables,manual, etc,.

if interested email me for a SPECIAL DEAL PRICE.

or

Will also consider trades....Digital Piano, Roland Bk7m module, TC Voice Live 2 harmonizer, etc,etc,.. common let's make a deal!

onemanband52@yahoo.com

Edited by Dnj (03/28/13 08:07 AM)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online